Thread: Chat Report 4th October 2006

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report 4th October 2006

Morning punters.

I have been handled the poisoned chalice again, so here is the news.

Honour Roll

Exile
    Alcolholic Stalker
    Evie
    Travelling Gerry
    Jedi Knight
    Burgs
    Jessc
    Coach
    Happy

Slowish start to the night.I arrive Gerry offers his normal cordial greeting and is promptly booted for swearing.Chatmeister shakes his head while having a attack of the vapours!

It was a strange night cause im sure rugby was not even mentioned.More like a Mills and Boon evening(details to follow)

Had a quick visit from Burgs, mustering almost nutted and getting back to semi normal hours.Will return soon to add his pearls of wisdom to the Chat( god knows we need all the help we can get)

Jessc makes a triumphant return and immediately gives Happious Maximus who is eating a nice Thai green chicken curry and wearing apparently someone elses undies, the arse from the the bar. All punters thrilled with this!
    Drinks all round, mirth and merriment, high 5s etc. Thanks Jessc.

Our 2 female correspondents from the eastern seaboard Brisvegas and Miss Evie kept the troops enthralled and confused again(well me anyway) with their commentary. Try and decipher this lot.

That little shit Simon has left the bath plug alone this week, but does a runner,eats Brisvegases hair.His kids are nuts and jump
    AS asks for advice to control Simon! I reckon he needs company, perhaps a python?
    AS has incrimindating rugby photos, Evie goes those photos! I havent a clue whats going on here! However this is the scene stealer: AS Miss Evie, why or why do i have a photo of Mr Salvis bottom? No other details were offered.

Other news. Jedi Knight our roving bon vivant returns to the fold. He and The evil Bookie Gerry commence doing secret squirrel club work.Confusing all and sundry! What i could deduce was that it was about money laundering, international drug running and selling wine to Muslim nations! All in all a mutual admiration society.

Did i mention Andrew Embley vice captain of that mighty Eagles team was mentioned in dispatches. Go Eagles

Mills and Boon(sealed section)

Jessc arrived a bit late after consoling a girlfriend who had just been given the lemon and sarse by her boyfriend. Then straight out of a Mills and Boon epic Jedi offers the same scenario, being he got the lemon and sarse from his lady friend. Small world, golly!
    Anyway this led into Jedi receiving free grog all night from the chatmistress ,sympathy etc
    Jedi was brownosing all night. I thought these Scottish dudes were hard?

Coach celebrated his daughters 3 rd birthday. Happy bday Coachette

I left at 10pm so not sure if there was any late breaking news.

Highlight of the night for me was being put onto Asshole mode(thanks Coach)
    and my close personal mate Jedi on his warm and generous offer to go to the 3rd Ashes test. Cheers mate, i accept.

As i said last week with my Churchillan call to arms last week(0 response mind you) if you have a hour to spare pop in, have a waffle and a giggle with your TWF crew.

I am

TLH

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Wow! Great report dude. You're doing a great job at being Exile's *itch! Keep up the good work!

I was golfing for 5 hours and drinking beer for 9 hours today. Taking advantage of the 85 degree October weather. I should make it next week.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Hey - I'll be at the cricket too

Once again a good report on the evening!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    It wasnt simon that did a runner that was 2 of his kids, he will have company and a bigger cage when I can work out which of the said kids are male and keep one or 2 of them.

The incrimintating photos are of the night coach likes to mention at odd times, I think he is trying to get more gossip.

And Mr Salvi is clothed in the photo of his bottom but since I dont find him all that atractive specially when really sweating I am assuming the photo was taken for Miss Evie.

vCash
    85 degrees? Holy cow, thats a bit hot.. wouldn't you be roasting??

vCash
    Farenheit rugby fan, however it is 39 degrees in the Pilbarra today, so it`s almost 100 degrees farenheit up here...I would like to join chat wed nights but have a few access issues i need to resolve till i can become one with the chat...

vCash
    yeah coach put me on 'shut up' mode when i had said i was leaving and got sucked into a chat with JD about his lady friend. My bad.
    Apologies for being so late again. But while i do so love wednesday night chat nights my best friend needed me so i went over to her house with all the chocolate, lollies and soft drink i could afford. We ate it all but i'm not sure it made anyone feel any better.
    Was great to be in chat again and talk to all you lovely people.
    Hope i can make it on time next week.

PS. JD, how's the head today? sore?

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Head's a little sore today....well worth it though!!! Just have to work out who to have accompany me to all these events that I have tickets (sorry girls, no Robbie tickets!!!)

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Nice Report TLH - I think we might have to make this a permant job for you each week.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Nice report! Gave me the giggles that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicStalker
    And Mr Salvi is clothed in the photo of his bottom but since I dont find him all that atractive specially when really sweating I am assuming the photo was taken for Miss Evie.
    Quite likely it was for me... but I don't think that I have ever seen that photo.

Adore this life
    There is no guarantee
    Could end by tomorrow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Hydrangea
    Jessc arrived a bit late after consoling a girlfriend who had just been given the lemon and sarse by her boyfriend. Then straight out of a Mills and Boon epic Jedi offers the same scenario, being he got the lemon and sarse from his lady friend. Small world, golly!
    Anyway this led into Jedi receiving free grog all night from the chatmistress ,sympathy etc
    Aaaaw cr*p - that SUCKS!!! Commiserations bro. Hope you enjoyed the booze & sympathy...
    Mind you, who needs a chick to go to the cricket with, when you could have TLH...?!!!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Nice report! Gave me the giggles that is for sure.

Quite likely it was for me... but I don't think that I have ever seen that photo.

Well then I might just have to print it out and send it to you with your birthday card and present that Tarsh and I will hopefully get on the weekend for you.