Thread: CelebriArt

vCash

CelebriArt

Looking up the PMH Foundation and I found this. Dave's done a painting which will be auctioned off for the charity, details as follows:

CelebriArt
    Friday 5 June, 2009
    King Street Art Centre

Don't miss CelebriArt 2009, a charity art event raising funds for Princess Margaret Hospital for Children (PMH).

Bid on paintings by over 30 celebrities and local personalities -96fm 'Crew', Adrian Barich, Anthony von Leonhardi, Brad Burton, Brent Staker, Casey Dellacqua, Chris Isaak, David Pocock, Deborah Kennedy, Eoin Cameron, Fred Botica, Jamie Harnwell, John Butler, Karl O'Callaghan, Lisa Scaffidi, Luke Saraceni, Malcolm Day, Margarita Hughes, Nathan Morris, Narelda Jacobs, Paul Haselby, Paul Murray, Pip O'Connell, Scott Watters, Steve Hooker, Stitches the Bear, Taj Burrow, Toni Childs.

Get bidding at the exclusive exhibition, auction and cocktail reception.

BOOK YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
    $70 per person - inlcudes drinks and canapes from 6:30pm. Book now by phoning the Foundation on (08) 9489 1100. Online ticketing coming soon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    i wonder if its of the Flintstones by any chance...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BOKKE
    “Let me put it this way, A Springbok team contains Afrikaners, Englishmen, coloureds and blacks. It has parochial foes in Bulls, Sharks, Stormers, Cheetahs and Lions. It is a recipe for war! Yet in all the years of John Smit’s captaincy, there has never been one unhappy customer, not one voice of rebellion against his leadership. He is the glue that holds the Springboks together. The man is a legend!”- Jake White