Thread: Upon return

vCash

Upon return

Yes, I'm back.

Well it was a great holiday in London, Croatia and even two days in Dubai, as well as a couple of Force photo competition pictures.

Well about a week ago i got out of bed in London and went downstairs to watch the Boks take on the Wallabies with my dad and some family friends who we where staying with. To say the least it was a dissapointing start to the day, the Boks lacked passion and drive to win, as well as Jaco playing his worst game of rugby I have ever seen him play. Just shows how politics can ruin a good team, although the Wallabies have improved alot.

Well when i got back home a caught the replay of the Boks vs AB's game which to me went down to penalties and a few "dodgy" first half decisions.

Now i have two days before school starts... and i project on asexual and sexual organisims due in on the first day of school@!*^%$#

well here are a few pictures taken at "wild wadi" a water park in Dubai of me in a surf comp, which consisted of 3 pros and 7 other randomly picked tourists, one of them being me

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Every forwards dream is to become a back...

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Shaunmarn,were are your pics hiding? Were did you go in Crotia?

vCash
    Here they are I had to make them smaller to fit here so they are not great. By the way i finished fourth which im pretty proud of best of all the randomly picked people

In Croatia i stayed on an island called Supeta i think and i was staying in the village of Sutivan.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

vCash
    Welcome Back! Glad you had a good vacation.

vCash
    Those wave pools are awesome. When i was last in Durban i went on the one at The Gateway shopping center.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Welcome back Shaun - you should use the photo gallery for your pics - can go up to 1280x1024 resolution...

vCash
    Yeah RugbyFan the one in Durban is great i've seen pictures, it is very diffrent to riding and actual wave don't you think?

By the way LarryNJ while i was in London i met up with a mate of mine who moved to Texas, he got me a Texans NFL Jearsey! He also got me to buy the NFL street 2 game, which is cool to say the least. So on the back of my jearsey it says "johnson" is that Andre Johson the wide reciver? And could you give me a little bit of feed back on how the Texans are going in the legue thanks.

haha in Dubai i was wearing the NFL shirt and this guy came up to me and said " yall from ttteeexxxaaasss?" in the accent haha classic

vCash
    Yeh its really different to riding a real wave, i got hammered, basically fell 2.5m onto "padded" concrete covered in 10cm of water. All the boys had a great laugh!

vCash
    Yeah, I staked it my first time but by the end of the day i could drop knee alright. So much fun i recomend it to anyone! go to www.wildwadi.com to see some more of the rides.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunmarn
    Yes, I'm back.

Well about a week ago i got out of bed in London and went downstairs to watch the Boks take on the Wallabies with my dad and some family friends who we where staying with. To say the least it was a dissapointing start to the day, the Boks lacked passion and drive to win, as well as Jaco playing his worst game of rugby I have ever seen him play. Just shows how politics can ruin a good team, although the Wallabies have improved alot.
    I thought it was a fantastic game

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    yeah it made my day

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Yeah, it may have been a good game for the Wallabies; but for the Tri- Nations it was not. The Tri- Nations has always been a competition where all three teams are very much even and it usually comes down to away wins etc. Becuase of the politics in SA rugby I'm sure there won't really be a true Tri-Nations as we know it is a few years time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunmarn
    By the way LarryNJ while i was in London i met up with a mate of mine who moved to Texas, he got me a Texans NFL Jearsey! He also got me to buy the NFL street 2 game, which is cool to say the least. So on the back of my jearsey it says "johnson" is that Andre Johson the wide reciver? And could you give me a little bit of feed back on how the Texans are going in the legue thanks.

haha in Dubai i was wearing the NFL shirt and this guy came up to me and said " yall from ttteeexxxaaasss?" in the accent haha classic
    Sorry to tell you but the Texans SUCK! Lucky for you though nobody down there will know that. Andre Johnson is very good and by far their best player. In all fairness to them they are a new team and like the Force it will take them a few years to build a top tier team.

Julian plays NFL Street 2 also. Him and his buddies love it. Is it on Xbox live? If so you and Julian could hook up and play together.

If you think they talk funny wait till you meet someone from Pittsburgh. They can't even pronounce Steelers..they say Stillers Instead of y'all they say "yinz". http://www.pittsburghese.com/ Although Pittsburgh is my home town I have gotten away from talking like that.

BTW: Training camp has started for the NFL "Go Stillers!"

vCash
    Nah, I got it on PS2.
    Well GO TEXANS!!!