Thread: Chat Report.02.05.2007:

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report.02.05.2007:

Morning punters here is the news, still steaming.

Honour Roll

BlueandBlack
    Qldsupporter
    Chook
    Travelling Gerry
    Lonzy
    Evie
    The InnFORCEr
    Pruc
    Emforcer
    Exile
    Beaver
    Jazza93

Well it was a kind of spooky chat night.Very quiet to start off with, but as you can see by attending punters quality not quantity ruled the day. Welcome to the now ex chat virgin Qldsupporter to the sacrifical altar. Good to see new blood.

Everybody is sweating on a Australian franchise to make the top 4.One of us has to do it and if the Force cannot do it hopefully the Brumbies can. For christs sake any team apart from the Crusaders please god, to win the bloody thing.

On a lighter note Beav, our hard hitting centre is worried sick he may be a candidate for testicular cancer due to the fact that he heard that laptops emit some freaky cancer causing waves if you leave them sitting on your lap in use for a long time. Well this did create a burst of chat from the assembled throng. Some interesting handy hints came forward.
    Well Beav, in all my years of practicing medicine i have never heard of this, but there maybe some truth in it (same as reading glossy womens magazines gives one brain cancer)
    The two biggest causes and are to be avoided at all costs are 1...wearing Grundies that are too tight and 2...wearing budgie smugglers. Dont worry about the laptop dude, unless you plan to have it in the groinage region for the next 25 years or so. So freeball it and buy yourself a pair of boardies. Good luck

Speaking of young dudes, Shaun one of our favourite backs is up for Best in Blue on RugbyWA. Go in and give the gobby bugger a vote. Noticed another TWFer Jargan got his melon in there also. Easy, vote for both of them, they can share first prize. Good luck men.

Gerry informs us those bloody Indian bookies have slipped into the vBookie ring again. A select few grab damn attractive odds given for Friday nights game. Our generous bookie is having a attack of the vapours and not too impressed. Dont worry Gerry, the Roller is safe.

Our Edinburgh chief correspondent Em-forcer is busy as buggery getting her house clean in anticipation of a visit from a special friend. I have a sneaking suspicion that your special friend wouldnt give a small furry marsupials bottom how clean your house is. No, its not her wine soaked brother either.

Speaking of Em, the Chatmaster and the vBookie unreservedly apologize for any hurt, emotional distress caused to you with thier outrageous comments regarding your age. God give me strength, you would think these two upstanding pillars of the community should know you never mention a ladies age.

Mention was made of the TWF end of season beverage session at the West Leederville Bowling Club after the game on Friday night.Im sure most crew know it is diagonally opposite JBs pub. Plenty of room and no dramas getting in. If you can make it, common down and join in the craic with the rest of your fellow scaly members. Only drama is no Magners i think, but our man Tif might be able to sort this out.

I had to bail out a little earlier than usual so if ive missed out on any news or any late attendees well stiff faeces.

Quote of the night.

Gerry (backpeddling).....sorry Em. Im am no good at ages unless i tip them up and look at thier teeth.

Brickbat

Coach for being soft. Just because it was his wedding day, you would still think he'd pop his head in and say gidday. He may need some of Happys HTFU tablets.(hope you had a great day Coach )

See you at the bowlo on Friday night. I will be in blue, Tif in a bag of fruit.
    Have a good week

God speed

Tlh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    ahh yes .. yesterday was wednesday.. oops

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    ummmm......ditto
    Jury still out on whether I'm making a last minute dash for the match...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Coach got married??

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    yep, better late than never they say!

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Oh crappolla, i went to catch the plane last night and it seems the travel agent put me on the AM flight by mistake, so off home i trundled thinking i will try to go online for chat and stay up for the 3.30am taxi to airport thurs morning , but by the time i got home the rugrat was going ape sh*t and i totally forgot, next week i will lose my chat virginity, if you don't count that time when i got online and no one else was there...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frontrow
    next week i will lose my chat virginity, if you don't count that time when i got online and no one else was there...
    I think counts more closely as "owner operator" frontrow

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    TLH - you right, he doesn't.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    On good authority hey Harry?

"Bloody oath we did!"