Thread: Election Policies

vCash

Election Policies

Not that i could give much of a rats about the state election, but i thought i might look up what Alan 'its not my problem' Crapenter and Colin 'im off to Florida' Borenett have announced already. Now i realise that the major policies will be announced as soon as the olympics finish as most people find the olympics more interesting to say the least.

Anyways, heres the links i found ... Labor: Australian Labor Party 2008 and Liberal: Downloads | 2008 Election Commitments

Ive also noticed that the two party preferred poll shows that the Liberals have made up some ground on Labor. WA election: voter swing against ALP, says Newspoll | PerthNow

If the Libs want to win this thing, maybe a rectangular stadium announcement could be one thing that swings it their way. We might be able to get the stadium we need if we keep lobbying our candidates.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    to be honest. i would trade off a stadium if it meant we got a lot of extra beds in our hospitals.
    teachers got their raise.
    we got more nurses, doctors, cops, firefighters, taxis and ambos.
    there was a major investment in keeping WA money in WA, as opposed to funding the rest of the country.
    infustructure had money invested into it. and there was a complete overhaul of the public transport system. espically concidering the train line that runs from rockingham through fremantle that a previous state government sold to alcoa (well done you dickheads...)

we could use a stadium sure. but i am more than willing to accept these other items over one. as it would give us a lot more time to turn this stadium issue into an election issue.

vCash
    Well if thats your preference dont read this ... Bunji Busters - Page 7 - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site

vCash
    yeah i heard about that...
    facilitating gambling debt (not saying that everyone who does it is going to end up in debt). as opposed to investing money to save people's lives...