Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Henners Gone........and already forgotten

vCash

Henners Gone........and already forgotten

Good riddance to Henners. His rugby was shite. His haircuts were worse. There is no "I" in team and Henners was all about himself. Punching up team mates is not on. Good riddance to the cancer that was Henners.

How good was Stannard? I thought he had a great game considering his inexperience in the position and his few games of professional rugby. His service was excellent. He hasn't been indoctrinated with the Gregan 3 steps back before passing dipsydoo that a generation of Australian half backs think is good play. He had a few runs. He's a real tough little bastard. When he gets a few games under his belt he will be a serious contender for starting halfback

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    why did we sign chris o young

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chiselhead View Post
    Good riddance to Henners. His rugby was shite. His haircuts were worse. There is no "I" in team and Henners was all about himself. Punching up team mates is not on. Good riddance to the cancer that was Henners.
    That's a bit harsh!

How good was Stannard? I thought he had a great game considering his inexperience in the position and his few games of professional rugby. His service was excellent. He hasn't been indoctrinated with the Gregan 3 steps back before passing dipsydoo that a generation of Australian half backs think is good play. He had a few runs. He's a real tough little bastard. When he gets a few games under his belt he will be a serious contender for starting halfback
    So Henjak's mentoring helped then?

vCash
    I agree that chiselheads original outburst was harsh, but an element of truth to it nevertheless...He did however follow up with some excellent points regarding stannard and yes Laura, i believe a lot of his ability can be attributed to training alongside henners, but also a lot comes down to natural ability as well...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    I know I just don't like it when someone is so brutal. The boys can't come on here and defend themselves, so I will.

vCash
    Chiselhead is from the old school of antagonism, and he is pretty good at it...Always baiting members, but in this case he baited us, whilst at the same time applauded one of our own, so i for one think that is a good result...considering previous efforts...

vCash

Perhaps we should be looking at advice from second rowers for halfback?

Neck up belter!

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    I've gotts say Chucky was the MOM for mine, maybe Gits had a greater influence on the game, But Gits wouldn't have had anywhere near as much room without Chucky's excellent distribution from the ruck, I don't remember a single dodgy pass. and the turnovers in the ruck didn't come from him...I'm starting to feel a bit like Pruc at the moment, he's got my vote.

He'll also grow into the role. At halftime, he had only taken 4 runs, in the ARC that really didn't look like his game, he seems to love the little dart around the fringes, and once he gets used to the position and his confidence is up, I'm sure he'll make a lot of metres from there....Defensively great...Matt Who-jak? (OK a bit cruel, but I don't think we'll miss Henners as much as we thought!)

C'mon the

vCash
    I wish he got MoM, i put a few lazy vdollars on him with those dodgy vbookies....
    I see chiselhead got a monster bite from bronski...

vCash
    I think Stannard has made the transition a lot easier than the media etc. were willing to give him credit for...good on him He seems to be working quite well with Gits too.

vCash
    Last comment on the issue. I wish him well.

But the best angle I heard on the whole drama was a bloke who rang Barra at Sports Central and said the fight started after Yak got pissed and flaked out in the dunny. He reckoned that's when Haig sneaked in and gave Yak THAT haircut. When he woke up and saw it in the mirror he was so pissed off that he raced back into the bar and decked him.

vCash
    Henners was a cancer. The Brumbies were glad to be rid of him. This is a turning point in the development of the Force. They will just get better and better now.

Some smart young players coming through. Hoskings is the goods in the second row. Horua is awesome. Great go forward from the backrow which is what we have really been lacking.

The backline looks very fleet footed. Some real gas. They need pill

The front 3 are struggling. No depth here either.

Bronski Beat? Dead set

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash

Talking

Henners was a cancer. The Brumbies were glad to be rid of him. This is a turning point in the development of the Force. They will just get better and better now.

Some smart young players coming through. Hoskings is the goods in the second row. Horua is awesome. Great go forward from the backrow which is what we have really been lacking.

The backline looks very fleet footed. Some real gas. They need pill

The front 3 are struggling. No depth here either.

Bronski Beat? Dead set

Tell them your thoughts on A certain Queensland winger's handling ability Chisel

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Chiselhead, good to hear from you again.

C'mon mate don't hold back on anything. Give us a spray. just like old times. Nothing holds a tribe or nation together like a common enemy. Looking forward to a good old fashion abusive stoush.

Got a whole pile of putdowns and vituperative adjectives on hold, just waiting for an opportunity to let fly. Let the good times roll.

By the way, I almost agree with you this time, but what the heck. can't let common sense get in the way of a free for all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Chiselhead, good to hear from you again.

C'mon mate don't hold back on anything. Give us a spray. just like old times. Nothing holds a tribe or nation together like a common enemy. Looking forward to a good old fashion abusive stoush.

Got a whole pile of putdowns and vituperative adjectives on hold, just waiting for an opportunity to let fly. Let the good times roll.

By the way, I almost agree with you this time, but what the heck. can't let common sense get in the way of a free for all.
    Everybody seems a touch sensitive on this site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast