vBookie Event: Round Ball Stuff (Soccer World Cup - Womens 2023)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
England Win - (End of 90mintes) 5/4 F (2.25) 0 0 WIN!
Australia Win - (End of 90mintes) 5/2 (3.50) 1 200000  
Draw Full Time - (End of 90mintes) 2/1 (3.00) 1 200000  

Thread: Semi Finals (Womens World Cup)

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

Semi Finals (Womens World Cup)

Bet Big, Bet more

Even if its Girl sports

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    All Clear!

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .X. View Post
    Bet Big, Bet more

Even if its Girl sports
    i have to admit - the womens soccer is better than the mens. Less rolling around and crying!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Agree 100%

Exile
    Port Macquarie