Thread: Get a bit of this up ya

vCash

Get a bit of this up ya

From adversity, greatness is built.

fark Pocock

We are the Western Force.

This club was built on guts, determination and young men with ambition and massive testicles that wanted to become successful

...........and so it shall be

We shall never surrender

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash
    There's the spirit! Let's not let a few setbacks daunt us. ON ON !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

vCash
    Thank goodness some positiveness (sic!) AT LAST!!! Bring it ON!!! I have kept Kleenex in business the last few weeks...ENOUGH NOw...Come ON!!!!

vCash
    No Coach= hard luck
    No Bam = hard luck
    No Mitch = incompetance

This will not deter us, screw the doom sayers from the East and the gayfl dickwits from the West we are The Emirates Western Force Onwards and Upwards

vCash
    The 2012 fuck you list!

Fuck you-
    Reid
    Graham
    Chieka
    Pocock
    Genia
    Martin
    Horan
    Kearns
    McArdle
    Gowden
    Harris

I'm outta battery. Pls feel free to add!
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Sent a few tweets to Tim Gossage today, which I copied to HQ, but got no reply. Had hoped he would take up the cudgels. Maybe he's just an AFL man and doesn't really care what happens to the Force

vCash
    “Football is a great deal like life in that it teaches that work, sacrifice, perseverance, competitive drive, selflessness and respect for authority is the price that each and every one of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”
    “To achieve success, whatever the job we have, we must pay a price.”
    “Success is like anything worthwhile. It has a price. You have to pay the price to win and you have to pay the price to get to the point where success is possible. Most important, you must pay the price to stay there.”
    “Once you agree upon the price you and your family must pay for success, it enables you to ignore the minor hurts, the opponent’s pressure, and the temporary failures.”
    “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive, and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.”

Vince Lombardi

vCash
    If I EVER find the time I MUST copy what Mitch said to the boys when the inaugural jerseys were given out! It was very inspiring. It is on the bottom of the inaugural away jersey that was displayed in Firepower's boardroom. I was lucky to get it when the Administrators auctioned off Firepower's assets! I think we all need some inspiration at this time! .....players and supporters!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    If I EVER find the time I MUST copy what Mitch said to the boys when the inaugural jerseys were given out! It was very inspiring. It is on the bottom of the inaugural away jersey that was displayed in Firepower's boardroom. I was lucky to get it when the Administrators auctioned off Firepower's assets! I think we all need some inspiration at this time! .....players and supporters!
    Was that the number one jersey hertryk?.. I managed to get the firepower inaugural sponsors jersey, ( one was presented to each major sponsor that season) , in a rugbyWA box a few years back, and I got our inaugural captain to sign it at last years POTY!.. Even he was surprised to see it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    Was that the number one jersey hertryk?.. I managed to get the firepower inaugural sponsors jersey, ( one was presented to each major sponsor that season) , in a rugbyWA box a few years back, and I got our inaugural captain to sign it at last years POTY!.. Even he was surprised to see it....
    It's the Yellow away jersey .....with this absolutely tear jerking "speech" from Mitch....absolutely inspiring...I will try and do it over the w/e if I can still see after the Aweards Night..(I work Saturday!!)