Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neale Fong warns of stadium compensation action

vCash
    I thought that they had given up the lease, if the new stadium doesnt go ahead, they can renegotiate for a new one.

So what if the government commits to putting some money into rectangular infrastructure, will the WAFC still want compensation for losing the rent that RugbyWA pays?

Given that the new state government has not committed itself to an option just yet, I would say that this proves nothing more then that Neale Fong is a first class dickhead

(oh and confirms that if the new stadium does go ahead, that the WAFC expects to be given the running rights)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tragic View Post
    What a knobend.
    knobends have a use...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    we need some soccer and NRL enthusiasts to balance out the perthnow comments from it being a Western Force generated whinge fest ....

vCash
    theres a couple of non rugby comments there, none from eagles/dockers supporters surprisingly enough.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    none from eagles/dockers supporters
    Using a computer is too complex a task for those bogans. Reading could be an issue for them as well
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    we need some soccer and NRL enthusiasts to balance out the perthnow comments from it being a Western Force generated whinge fest ....
    Sorry it might look like an orchestrated campaign NTT but I can assure you it isn't, It's just that the strength of feeling amongst rugby fans has reached that level of ire that the instant another WAFC tosser lifts his head to whinge about the fact that they aren't going to get 1.1 billion dollars thrown at them and then be paid 11 million dollars a year to take up residence there because we've waited three years to see a single cent of the 25 million we were promised.

My idea, let's build the 1.1 billion dollar monstrosity, upgrade MES and scrap the 11 MILLION dollar a year slush fund for the WAFC we can use that to fund the regions, they'll be far better off with 11 million a year than they would with 1.1 billion one off!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    Being a mad Glory fan and supporter of all 3 Rectangular sports i'll do it later. MES in its current for caters for the Glory home crowds, although i don't know alot about their corporate situation
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Sorry it might look like an orchestrated campaign NTT but I can assure you it isn't, It's just that the strength of feeling amongst rugby fans has reached that level of ire that the instant another WAFC tosser lifts his head to whinge about the fact that they aren't going to get 1.1 billion dollars thrown at them and then be paid 11 million dollars a year to take up residence there because we've waited three years to see a single cent of the 25 million we were promised.

My idea, let's build the 1.1 billion dollar monstrosity, upgrade MES and scrap the 11 MILLION dollar a year slush fund for the WAFC we can use that to fund the regions, they'll be far better off with 11 million a year than they would with 1.1 billion one off!
    yeah, i agree. i just thought that having a few 'NRL fans' or 'soccer fans' (wink wink) would help the argument. We still lead the charge well though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83;166931 i don't know alot about their corporate situation
    [size=1
    Posted via Mobile Device[/size]
    MES.
    34 corporate boxes,
    13 executive suites.

subiaco oval.
    7 executive lounges,
    59 corporate suites,
    177 open private boxes .

source: Members Equity Stadium - See every moment, of every event, from every dimension Subiaco Oval Homepage

vCash
    cheers slomo, i was referring more to how the Glory sells them or if they have a waiting list, whether they want more of them (which i would have to imagine would be a yes)
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    im pretty sure that all corporate facilities are used on matchdays, so your right in the fact that it would only benefit the glory to have more corporate space available.............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    im pretty sure that all corporate facilities are used on matchdays, so your right in the fact that it would only benefit the glory to have more corporate space available.............
    Your on the money in regards to it all being used, member bar is always full and from what i've seen so is the corporate areas. Again on the money in regards to them being happy if more was avaliable. I might have to inquire when i get some time during the week
    Posted via Mobile Device

Champion
    vCash
    He screwed over the health department for spending a million odd dollars doing up his office in subiaco and now he's wanting to screw over Rugby, Soccer and all other I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L Sports.... last time I rememebered we didn't have a World Cup for AFL that could bring in the revenue to the State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    knobends have a use...
    What? Because they have to stop somewhere? Wow, that's a glowing reference.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    He screwed over the health department for spending a million odd dollars doing up his office in subiaco and now he's wanting to screw over Rugby, Soccer and all other I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L Sports.... last time I rememebered we didn't have a World Cup for AFL that could bring in the revenue to the State.
    Don't forget that he was so busy with...something... that he needed an underboss or personal personal assistant that cost almost as much as he did.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2