Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cannon.......get your nose out of EWF business

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodent View Post
    Mitchell managed to get a side decimated by injury to stay with what is supposed to be the stand out side of the competition... All of that with a 10 that was thrown into the position one day before the match. Not a bad effort when things are taken in perspective.
    Spot on!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    What's that saying again Andy, "Players win matches and Coaches lose them..."

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Champion
    vCash
    I don't think Canno is going after JM, I'm sure JM would agree with him!

vCash
    why shouldn't JMs work be measured by results? And that should include recruiting and development besides results on the table. He's paid well for his efforts.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    you wouldn't understand muddy, you don't attend games

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    why shouldn't JMs work be measured by results? And that should include recruiting and development besides results on the table. He's paid well for his efforts.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Well, even as a defender of John Mitchell, I'd have to say Canno is pretty close to the mark. After 5 seasons, if we are not in the top 6 at least (there will be 6 finalists next year), it will be time to try someone else.
    jeez I'm glade you said that and not me...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Whether you agree or disagree with him I would have said that, unlike most of the media hacks sticking an oar in, Cannon has earned the right to have an opinion on the Force..
    Bingo!
    Everybody has the right to an opinion, AS; Maximus, (in my opinion) however, has earned the right to an opinion that deserves respect.

Mitchell has done a superb job in playing a part in creating a club, along with laying the cornerstones for it's traditions and culture. It's not like he walked into a ready made team with it's traditions and culture etc already in place. All this in a place where the population doesn't eat rugby for breakfast and doesn't have a huge catchment of local players to choose from.

Despite the huge effort in overcoming the adversities faced, the success of a coach will be judged on the teams success.

vCash
    Ex players should be seen and not heard
    Cannon had no right to suggest Mitchell should go if his team doesn't make the finals
    Lets be real. Lets look at the playing roster. If he was coaching the Crusaders with his record, that would be different.The Force are now one of the favourites for the spoon outside of WA. They aren't expected to do anything and never have been. Mitchell's record is nothing short of remarkable with the has-beens, he-never-was's and rookies chucked in at the deep end to make up the numbers. It is absolutely remarkable that they have been semi final contenders the last 2 seasons. Take 4 internationals out of any team and they would be affected

Has beens should shut the hole under their nose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    jeez I'm glade you said that and not me...
    I sure did. But hopefully I won't feel the need to make that same comment endlessly and/or in threads that have no relationship to that topic whatsoever. That would be stupid and VERY boring. You just don't get it do you?

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I sure did. But hopefully I won't feel the need to make that same comment endlessly and/or in threads that have no relationship to that topic whatsoever. That would be stupid and VERY boring. You just don't get it do you?
    Well I'm please you’ve gripped wisdom… now let go and get a tissue….

Player
    vCash
    I'm glad Canno has been added to the rugby club panel and he's the only one to pick the force to be in the final 4. So we should get some support with him there.

Hes only stating the obvious.

Please rabbit or bam dont get injured for the rest of the season or we are really screwed.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Please rabbit or bam dont get injured for the rest of the season or we are really screwed.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Mitchell will just be a dead weight who has failed to put together 33 players all of Test standard and totally interchangeable on a moments notice. Not that anyone is playing the man though....
    He can't do that anyway. Andy Friend has beaten him to it!

---------- Post added at 08:16 ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Piet Van Ziel View Post
    Ex players should be seen and not heard
    Cannon had no right to suggest Mitchell should go if his team doesn't make the finals
    Lets be real. Lets look at the playing roster. If he was coaching the Crusaders with his record, that would be different.The Force are now one of the favourites for the spoon outside of WA. They aren't expected to do anything and never have been. Mitchell's record is nothing short of remarkable with the has-beens, he-never-was's and rookies chucked in at the deep end to make up the numbers. It is absolutely remarkable that they have been semi final contenders the last 2 seasons. Take 4 internationals out of any team and they would be affected

Has beens should shut the hole under their nose
    I don't smite often Piet Van Zyl, but I have to here. Even though this is a pro-Mitchell post, and I'm pro Mitchell, you have managed to wrap it in the most offensive tripe I've read all week (and I've been reading Mudskipper's posts!)

Canno is a legend, was a superstar, is the only journo who calls it pretty fair towards the Force and was tragically forced out due to injury.........small men like you wouldn't understand that, but don't voice your crap here and expect us to eat it smiling

---------- Post added at 08:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I'm glad Canno has been added to the rugby club panel and he's the only one to pick the force to be in the final 4. So we should get some support with him there.

Hes only stating the obvious.

You had to say it didn't you?

C'mon the

vCash
    Murphy's law ey!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast