vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    oh dear,what a comeback
    He is from QLD
    He'll have a better one in a week when he's thought of it

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash
    I think some of you need to harden up and stop direcing your frustrations at me,, I'm here offering possible reasons as to why the western force might not have a team included in this yet to be announced tournament..everyone here is afterall pondering why no western force academy was included..

Brokendowngunfighter, grow up buddy, if your not going to post anything worthwhile don't waste our time with dribble, the snide insults against me at growing tiresome

Last edited by TOCC; 23-11-10 at 04:59.

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    I think some of you need to harden up and stop direcing your frustrations at me,, I'm here offering possible reasons as to why the western force might not have a team included in this yet to be announced tournament..everyone here is afterall pondering why no western force academy was included..

Brokendowngunfighter, grow up buddy, if your not going to post anything worthwhile don't waste our time with dribble, the snide insults against me at growing tiresome

The best bit for me is you edited the message and still managed to sound foolish.

Just happy to be here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    Mate if we have ever needed it it is this week TOCC and Rex Messup really needs it bad
    Rex, he's all right. Adds a bit of colour to the place.

At least there's some intelligence lurking between his temples.

vCash
    I think he is just playing devils advocate here guys...the reasons youve given though TOCC are weak is piss and do not answer the multitude of questions we would answered by the ARU and the brokers of this little sware'... Just sounds really suss to me
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    meh..... who cares?: let them 'them' have their silly little comp, and let 'them' carry on their business of managing Oz rugby with the cone of silence deployed...

Time to say #$@* it! Lets go alone. How about we invite some SE Asian nations to participate in a Rugby Fest? Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore HongKong and and the like. Even invite Melbourne. Get some miners, a brewery and a bank to sponsor the whole shabang and have all the games televised .....
    (with a special trophy for the best Cheer leaders)

Veteran
    vCash
    and have the winner of the premier league compete too

vCash
    I'm not saying my potential reasons are justification, this whole debate is based off one single article which really offered nothing in terms of reasoning or background.. Hence why I said it's premature to go assuming to much, everyone on this forum are more the aware of what deceivous little lies can resonate in articles from various journalists.. It's a assumption that the ARU were the driving body, it's a assumption that there was a timeframe to even allow extra teams in the supposed comp..

I understand the angst about not been included in the discussions, but for all we know it could have been driven at the super club level in liaison with the pacific nations tems. Maybe they had a 6 week window to have a round robin comp, mauve the IRB only guaranteed funding for 6 week time frame..

Just saying, people are getting very emotional over one single article which didn't exactly offer a whole lot. Heck, the comp might even go ahead, it's suss that there has been no whispers of it on the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by The EnForcer View Post
    The best bit for me is you edited the message and still managed to sound foolish.
    Thanks champ, good to see your contribution to the thread, if only we all had your sharp witted humor and ability to ridicule others without offering anything in substance...mother must be proud
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    TOCC your facts are getting in the way of a good whinge.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Best thing that can happen is for the Force 2nds to beat the Brumby Runners and Junior Waratahs in February - especially as previously announced fixtures make it look like the matches will take place right before this new competition will kick off. If they can stuff the eastern states boys that makes their case for inclusion a lot more compelling - if they get smashed then not so much.
    I will be attending the Tahs vs Force trial games on the 10th of Feburary. Will be watching with great interest.

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

The speculation I have heard recently that this isn't a ARU intiative. It comes directly from the three traditional provinces. This would explain as to why the Force were not consulted. Maybe they should be working hard to get themselves involved now they know.

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post

[/i][/size]
    About as much respect as you deserve.........

Just happy to be here

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingClass View Post

The speculation I have heard recently that this isn't a ARU intiative. It comes directly from the three traditional provinces.
    Is that speculation any more informed then our speculation which we are told is overreaction?

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Is that speculation any more informed then our speculation which we are told is overreaction?
    Don't know. Hence why it is 'speculation'. There isn't a great deal of detail regarding this proposed competition going around and it appears those involved are keeping quiet. Anyway, I'm not going to debate whether or not a RugbyWA representative should participate in such a competition. Of course they should.I was for the Force before the decision and am happy to hear of the continued progress. However, declaring an ARU conspiracy seems a little rash considering it all stems from a article with absolutely no real evidence apart from an interview. Journalists tend to take creative licence in such situations and without any more real information its not worth getting into a huff about. We'll see in time. If it is the beginning of something more significant then a RugbyWA representative should be looking for entry in the 2nd edition.

vCash
    I say F--K QLD and NSW

lets send our academy team to play the Saffers academy sides. QLD is full of nancies from GPS schools. We need some hard competition.

RSA is not much further than QLD

Whilst we're on the subject, lets make WA a separate country. I'm tired of getting reamed by the ATO to support all those lefty commo lezzo welfare bludging w@nkers from the eastern states.

TOCC, grow some balls. We can't stand whining little b1tches

Controversy corner

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    onya Rex
    viva the republic of Westralia!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast