Id suggest that Charles will get a call up, as TPN is out for up to 3 months. He and Fa'ainga should both get the call up and then it will be between the two during the 3N as to who goes to NZ.

Wykes is a chance, but it really depends on what happens with Vickerman. id suggest that Sharpe and Horwll are the starting locks. Simmons will probably be the backup. Then it comes down to Vickerman, Wykes, Mumm and Pyle for the 4th spot. Id go for either Pyle or Wykes but Vickerman may get the nod just to provide an old head there.

Cummins would be an option for the wing, given Mitchell is not playing. I would think that Ioane and JOC have the starting spots sewn up, but the bench spot is anyones guess, with Turner, Cullet, Morahan and Davies all going for it. Beale will be starting fullback but I wouldnt be surprised to see Shep get a call up as backup. Although JOC and AAC can both cover 15.

Longbum is a real outside chance in the squad. I would think that Robinson, Kepu and Slipper are all guaranteed. Then we might look for one more for the 30, and 2 for the 40. I think its now out of Longbum, Alexander, Baxter and Palmer, with Alexander the favourite, although Longbum might make the extended squad.