Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Cheika says no to Force

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The EnForcer View Post
    How many articles is Grunbles going to write saying the same thing about Cheika rejecting the Force. He's such an arse!!!!!!
    Been doing it all day ref!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Passion! That's what is all about!
    You have it or you don't.
    Passion is painfully. Passion is frustrating. Passion is a bitch. But passion keeps you going!
    Get with it.
    You either have it or not.
    DO YOU?
    Ah, passion. So now there's an entry test for membership of the Western Force? Our money won't be good enough unless we also pass a "passion" test? That may mess up the 2013 cash-flow projections for Rugby WA.

Professional sport is about entertainment. The prime reason so many people have handed over $500+ per head year after year to Rugby WA is that they wanted to see entertaining games of rugby (and they didn't get to see many of those this year) in a reasonably comfortable venue (which NIB ain't by any stretch of the imagination).

If it's passion that they are after, then they'd be better off saving their money and going to their local charismatic church each Sunday morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorM View Post
    Ah, passion. So now there's an entry test for membership of the Western Force? Our money won't be good enough unless we also pass a "passion" test? That may mess up the 2013 cash-flow projections for Rugby WA.

Professional sport is about entertainment. The prime reason so many people have handed over $500+ per head year after year to Rugby WA is that they wanted to see entertaining games of rugby (and they didn't get to see many of those this year) in a reasonably comfortable venue (which NIB ain't by any stretch of the imagination).

If it's passion that they are after, then they'd be better off saving their money and going to their local charismatic church each Sunday morning.
    The performances this year made us believe in something that isbt real already, that there is a winning culture at the force. Why would I wake up on a Sunday morning for the same thing?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    The performances this year made us believe in something that isbt real already, that there is a winning culture at the force. Why would I wake up on a Sunday morning for the same thing?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    A winning culture at the Western Force. Effective management by Rugby WA. ES rugby journalists getting their facts right. The tooth fairy. Santa Clause.
    All much of a muchness, really.

Rookie
    vCash
    Fox sportsnews on channel 513 haven't carried any reports on Cheika and the Force at all.They couldn't wait to jump on the Pocock moving to the Brumbies story.What could this mean?Are they waiting for actual facts to appear,or maybe they as anES news outlet look down on us so bad,they can't even be bothered-I don't know.As for the statement rugby WA released-so many words that said nothing.It was funny a couple of weeks ago when the admin. were compared to "Yes Minister", then as the days passed,I felt embarressed,then frustrated and now they're starting to give me the shits

vCash
    RWA are a good cure for constipation. Apart from that I don't think they are worth a shit.
    Damn does that mean I prefer constipation?

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    This was from a guy who commented on the WF facebook page

'Niall Connery As an irishman living here in Perth and supporting the Force, believe me , you dont want Cheika. He's an arrogant man who takes no advice, he has a track history of disposing of his best players, his tactical nous leaves an awful lot to be desired. Leinster usurping Munster as Irelands number one team was in no way a shock when Cheika left, even with the same players, it took Joel Schmidt to see them as Ireland and Europes number 1. I think Tony McGahan, even though he just left Munster for the Aus setup would be a great candidate for the Force'

Perhaps we should be grateful he's not coming???

vCash
    i think we should be looking forward to getting SOMEONE rather than bagging off the guys we might or might not get.... the longer the force go without a coach of any sort the less chance we have of retaining our top players..... get your fingers out your oxygen thieving noses RWA and do something soon.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12