Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GREAT NEWS!!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    If RugbyWA wanted Force players to get involved they could have quite easily had them appointed Assistant Coaches/Trainers or have them in their FORCE gear running the water.

Dont they all have their Tier 2 Coaches Qualifications???

Involvement without the bullshit.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Champion
    vCash
    Yup this one does not sit well.

Fulvio I will still back the decisions made on all the other Force players who competed in either the preliminary or elimination finals.

They all injected themselves into their respective clubs, contributing to their clubs, whether in coaching or playing. some, such as Pat, Pek, Wyksey had to get dispensation as injuries from S15 season precluded then from playing the 3 games.

There is no rule on when a player must be registered with a club as long as it is done before he takes the field - You, Fulvio have been complicit in the past of letting players register with a Pally team a few moments before taking the field - so forget the squealing about registration.

Where this one sits badly is that we didn't have in the rules a tighter statement on players contributing to their club or playing EWF next season so this one is Cott exploiting the rule on the basis Sheeno is contracted to the end of 2013. So, happy to take the brickbats on this one.

Putting my Neddies allegiances - I have to say, this is music to my ears. There will be an awful lot of traffic at that 10 channel, a Wallaby who has not trained for weeks, learnt the calls or received passes from Ryan under pressure has to be tested. A knock here and there, maybe even a missed tackle and Cott may rue the day. Yes, he could lift the team and bring people through the door, but it shows Cott are panicking.

vCash
    Is it absolutely definite that Sheeno is playing???

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    Until the teams take to the field we will not be 100% sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Until the teams take to the field we will not be 100% sure.
    Ah ok - thanks. I thought it was just Junior & B Whitts (and Paddy for Neddies)

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    What about the player that Brett Sheehan is replacing? Is he injured? Or has he just been dropped for no apparent reason? So does this replaced player move down to the second grade team or lower - and Cott gain another advantage - with a player of Premier Grade skill level playing head and shoulders against the men he is on the field with.
    If true, then he will play 10 as Cotts 10 got injured last week. They have a more than capable 9 in new Force signing Ryan Louwrens.

Big risk from Cott as Sheehan will be the link and hardly knows anybody! He is also too slow for a 10, even at club level IMHO.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Ryan McLeod to run over him first set piece of the game and score... That's my prediction
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Brett Sheehan confirmed for Cottesloe
    Posted via Mobile Device

Champion
    vCash
    Neddies won - nothing more needs to be said.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Neddies won - nothing more needs to be said.
    RugbyWA still needs to get their act together the professionalism should come to an end.....

vCash
    Purhaps some assumptions, low bows (RE: RWA position/thinking) - that's our (potenitally eductated) two cents.

Appeared Cott played better when Brett wasn't on the pitch, maybe feeling effects of his activities in Nevada (again our two cents & potenitally educated opinion/observation/information)

Regardless, great match and we're very much looking forward to the replay.

Commiserations to the Gulls, best team all year, fell short on the day. Congrats to Neddies, three years is long enough preparation for what should be a great party.

Bring on 2014

Champion
    vCash
    To the negative squealers out there.

I had a chance to talk to some players from both sides immediately after the grand final. The overwhelming, unanimous opinion was " Great to play with and against EWF players" " Don't know why all you old C*&t's whinge about them guys playing - none of us players have" , " what's the big deal? Cott with 4 EWF players plus 2 in the extended squad vs Neds with 1 EWF player LOST..what does that tell you Old sideline ranting farts?" " Mate... I was asked to come and play for Cott, they have done a lot for me and I enjoyed every minute, great club, great bunch of guys" , " why don't you crustys leave the playing up to us and worry about your super?"
    " Fu%$in storm in a tea cup...."

So to RM, Fulvio, Chertubler that is my little bit of asking some of the guys at the coalface what they felt, then again - I doubt you probably care anyway...

Senior Player
    vCash
    Those player feedback comments only serve to demonstrate that the players are very ignorant and selfish individuals (as well as not being very literate) who have no concept of the bigger picture; ie live for today and move on leaving the club administrators (referred to as "crustys" and "Old sideline ranting farts" which underlines their lack of respect) to mop up their mess.

If the rugby community is really happy with the debacle that the Force players imposed on the finals series then maybe the free for all approach to the competition rules should continue. With Sheehan being flown in the day before the GF from the other side of the world and the parent body enthusiastically endorsing it, you really have to wonder what the future holds. Equity, fairness and tradition used to have some value but it would appear that the decision-makers just don't relate to.

My Alter Ego, Hansie will continue to run with the hares and hunt with the hounds, big-noting himself on twf and pushing the party line in his bid for a Board seat and will be fine as long as he continues to take his medication.

It's not a world that I can in all conscience be part of.

RM, OVER AND OUT.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Ha Ha Ha Neddies are the Champions, again.

Go Neddies

Champion
    vCash
    Bye Bye RM .

I guess The players views don't matter is what you are really saying. Only you negative, uniformed critics on the sidelines have the mortgage on what's good for rugby in WA.

Go join Assad he's a good dictator.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast