Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Force Brumbies Game day

vCash
    I've just been told Walton might be off, unfortunately.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Oh great, there goes another one!

vCash
    Christ Is there anyone left?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Christ Is there anyone left?
    He didn't answer either Val! 😃

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Oh great, there goes another one!
    Might have been released, did you see hide or hair this season?

Maybe Foles doesn't think he's the goods. I'm OK with losing fringe players and injury cover as long as they're replaced with an option of similar or greater potential.

C'mon the

vCash
    Actually, reading that back. Id be OK with losing Hodgeo if he was replaced with somebody of greater value......it's just that I can't think of anybody in the World who brings greater value to the Force than him.

C'mon the

vCash
    I reckon the biggest improvers that spring to mind this year were Dane, Wykes, CTM and Junior. Others, such as Cheese also improved, but were already at quality S15 level. Gus was also a real find and I expect him to have Big year in 2015. Stander also impressed and hopefully will improve further next year so he becomes more than just great impact off the bench. Sias did improve also, but I still believe he is shy at the contact zone, which rates him down significantly IMO. Coleman might also be quite good in 2015.

Interested in the thoughts of others.

vCash
    Mac you are climbing the right ladder with that just gotta add a few rungs under them

vCash
    CTM will be 28 soon. Been around in the NRL without really firing, the Shite Shield where he goes good and two seasons here. How much time do you get to develop? He's injury cover at best. Inconsistent but worth keeping - long as the salary is not much. If he's smart he'll be off to Europe or Japan. We need real midfield strike power.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    CTM will be 28 soon. Been around in the NRL without really firing, the Shite Shield where he goes good and two seasons here. How much time do you get to develop? He's injury cover at best. Inconsistent but worth keeping - long as the salary is not much. If he's smart he'll be off to Europe or Japan. We need real midfield strike power.
    Sh!t, didn't realise he was 28

Why would you say inconsistent Shas? I can't remember a game this year where he's let us down.

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    My thoughts on some of the comments in the previous couple of posts.

Sias, I remember thinking to myself when he came on late in the game how bloody good he looks when he runs the ball to the line....he was creating some real havoc when he decided to do it....maybe it was the defense expecting him to sit in the pocket and kick the ball around that created the opportunities, but he threw some sublime passes and really made himself hard to stop.

CTM I think 12 isn't his go....he looks a bit lost in defense and Kyle has that spot stitched up anyway. I think both Junior and Marcel are better at 13 as well......I wonder if he's been looked at for the wing. The defensive assignments are generally much less complicated out there and his strong running into contact might go some way to reducing the pain of losing the mighty Badger.

Gus, legend the Rhino hasn't done enough to unseat him yet, but has shown great impact off the bench and is certainly NOT a hole if required to start the game....better option than MMM in my mind (and I didn't think that would happen at the start of the year)

When you talk about improvers, it's a travesty to leave Sammy Wykes out of the list. He has gone from being as soft as barbequed marshmallow to being the first lock picked......still has a way to go before coming close to our best lock but is starting to grow into the massive hole that Sharpie left.

Hodgeo must be counted as an improver in my book.....I was wondering whether Chris Alcock might be a better option in February, particularly after round 2 but Matt made me eat my words in massive quantities, the beating heart of the Force and a true gentleman to boot.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    Sh!t, didn't realise he was 28

Why would you say inconsistent Shas? I can't remember a game this year where he's let us down.
    Like GIGS alluded, his defence is a week spot, although he worked ok with Brace. But he's probably a keep as cover.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Hey Gigs
    You hit the nail on the head and I think someone in the force camp trolls this site as all bar 1 player mentioned early in the season for not pulling their weight has gone on to prove us wrong,,, moved forward 150% We all know the 1 who has not acheived any advancement forward but done a 180..

Hodgo MVP for the force,, leads from front .. For me it is sad that he is 32 as he would have made a great wallaby if he had been looked at 5yrs ago but Bam Bam was the up and coming and has not produced... Sorry Hertryk but Hodgo is on a par with Sharpie when it comes to force player of the 9 yrs just took longer to acheive
    Wykes has been a great player even if he is not as big as some he has played himself in the upper grade

vCash
    Tonkar you can't surely think the players themselves wouldn't check this site out from time to time

vCash
    Jono I do beleive they do but was being polite and not pointing fingers

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast