Thread: Stan Engagement

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

Stan Engagement

Two initiatives by Stan-

1. On Twitter they are voting on SRP Breakout Player of the Year.
    Current standings-

Josh Canham 23%
    Charlie Cale 51%
    Carlo Tizzano 15%
    Bayley Kuenzle 11%

2. Another Day
    Following suggestion from a viewer, following the Final telecast this weekend they are going to run an extended segment called "Another Day".
    Throughout the season, meaty topics have been dismissed for current events with the phrase ending "for another day".
    Now is the opportunity to dig into some detailed subjects and suggestions have been welcomed, presumably through the socials.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    Josh Canham 23%
    Charlie Cale 51%
    Carlo Tizzano 15%
    Bayley Kuenzle 11%
    I don't Twit, so I won't be voting but those results look about right. While I think Canham shouldn't be above Tizzano I can see how others disagree and wouldn't complain fiercely if it finished like that.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    My vote is now in.

While we may not have the winner two out of four candidates is pleasing

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

Player
    vCash
    I can’t believe Stan didn’t put the Junkyard Dog forward as an option given all the commentators obsession with him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    2. Another Day
    Following suggestion from a viewer, following the Final telecast this weekend they are going to run an extended segment called "Another Day".
    Throughout the season, meaty topics have been dismissed for current events with the phrase ending "for another day".
    Now is the opportunity to dig into some detailed subjects and suggestions have been welcomed, presumably through the socials.
    Warning, before you watch "chat for another day" put bulletproof glass in front of your TV and wrap the remote in bubble wrap.

Stephen Hoiles and Morgan Turinui have no freaking idea how f%*king stupid they sound when they completely ignore history with comments such as

"People didn't engage with the NRC, that's why it didn't work" When Maloney mentioned that "some states really didn't give a stuff" Hoiles went on to say "well it worked for the Brumbies so they were in favour of it, It was OK for Melbourne and the Force and Queensland Country" He didn't even seem to realise that he was saying it died because NSW killed it.

Then said none of the Rebels players have signed because "there's no coach" FFS there are other places they could sign TWAT

Then said "we'll be better as 4 because young players will spend more time playing club rugby and be "hardened" before debuting at SUper Rugby with no acknowledgement that club rugby is completely inadequate to prepare players for Super Rugby

Then said a National Club Comp involving EVERY CLUB IN AUSTRALIA would work because it wouldn't cost much???????

Sorry for the rant, but how this muppet gets a gig on any TV show that isn't set in an insane asylum is beyond me.

C'mon the