Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Finals locations

vCash
    4th grade blue sounds like just my grade, no talent, no time, no fitness and only go to training to prop up the bar.

Prefect!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    If a player finishes 1st grade he's not going to be interested in 2nd's or 3rd's cos they are expected to train twice a week.If the player wants to keep going ,have a laugh,not train and sink a few jars with his mates there has to be a grade for him and that grade is 4th's

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottroach View Post
    Thanks to RM for the words of wisdom. All you have managed to do is piss of a whole team. Good luck facing your boys on Saturday night when they realise that it was your comment on here that made Cottesloe smash Nedlands...
    Any more from you cockroach and I'll jump down your throat and rip your tongue out.

Professing to be a Cott supporter in a public forum - you're either at best a dickhead like Dinky Dick, a jerk, not very smart or all of the above.

I'm no fan of Nedlands but for the first time in my damn life I'd love to see them ream Cott on the weekend; hope there's plenty of Cott blood left on the McGillivray turf and a bunch of badly broken seagulls.

vCash
    Take it outside you two.

Anyway heres RWAs take on the upcoming Grand Finals. Drum roll please...

http://www.rugbywa.com.au/NewsEvents...0/Default.aspx

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Apprentice
    vCash
    RM - you sound like everything you profess to claim that I am, and by the sounds of it most people on here think the same. Sorry to Nedlands for claiming that this, whatever you want to call him, was one of your own. I should have guest Rockingham. It’s a shame he has forgot about the days when we groomed some of their young blood for a few seasons and actually took 4 of them to a grand final the year after they were knocked out of the 1st grade premiership the week after we beat them by 100 points. Someone is either bitter that Cott helped in their demise back on '04 or that unlike some of those good young players that came to Cott for a couple of years, he will never see his beloved team in a First Grade grand final. In fact is Rocky even playing this week at all? Enjoy the Swinging Pig mate. AFL should be on...

Apprentice
    vCash
    Sorry to all my friends at Rocky but RM needs a serve...

Prospect
    vCash
    RumourMonger sounds like an angry man with no life. Get over it! Have you really nothing better to do than bag teams on a forum. Goodluck to both teams tomorrow and hopefully its a good competitive game and makes a good grandfinal to watch. Rugby needs all the help it can get in WA and having a tosser like RM ruins it. SERIOUSLY mate everyone is laughing at you!

vCash
    Poor old RM - so angry. Sad really. Enough said

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottroach View Post
    we groomed some of their young blood for a few seasons and actually took 4 of them
    Slag Rocky off all you want, that's a typical Cott aloof response.

You clearly admit to poaching Rocky players.

Years of this mentality have led to Cott being the most despised rugby club in WA. Thems the facts. trying to throw dust into the air to criticise me or Rocky won't work - I can see straight through it. And so can all the non western suburbs clubs.

Prospect
    vCash
    So true DinkDi, he sounds like a loser doesn't he. Would love for him to identify himself tomorrow at the GF but knowing his type he'll be hiding behind his username Rugby WA doesn't need little boys like him around. Grown men will take the field tomorrow in a good hard game and shake hands when its all over just like men do.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Should be a great game on Sunday Mr Biff.

Enjoy the GF you're going to watch tomorrow.

Best thing about the Premier GF is that Cott aren't involved. Should be an excellent spectacle.

Apprentice
    vCash
    RM - There was no poaching, just a bunch of boys who approached us to play the best level they could. Longbottom definitely benefited from it. Do you think he would have made the Force Acadamy from 3rd grade while you were down there? I still chat to all those boys about those years and they loved it. But they were always going to be loyal to their club when the came back up and we hold no grudges. Its a shame Rocky hasnt been able to get the same results with those boys. There is a lot of good players down there.

Did you see the PG Hampshire winner mate? Thats 3 in 4 years to Cottesloe. To everyone else, I'm only rubbing it in to RM...

Last edited by Cottroach; 28-09-12 at 11:06. Reason: Miss information

Apprentice
    vCash
    I appologise to everyone from Rocky....

I know who you are RM...

Prospect
    vCash
    RM, you obviously have alot of built uo hate against Cott, move on!!!! Get over it! From what Ive heard that team are all FIFO workers or shift workers that can't guarantee when or where they can play. They are also an older team so I don't understand where the benefit is when each week they don't have guaranteed players and they don't train???? Whats wrong with a group of men who love the game having a run??? If anything Cott are the underdogs tomorrow having lost to Neddies twice!! Neddies are a young fit team.....the question is why aren't these boys playing in higher grade?? The cott boys at that age were all playing 1st and 2nd grade like you should at that age if you're half decent. Seriously RM who cares and why you care so much is beyond me. Be a good sport, it'll be a great final to watch as the games are always close. Don't listen to RM Cott and Neddies...enjoy the game tomorrow and enjoy the beer afterwards

Apprentice
    vCash
    Gone quiet RM...???

Shame none of your teams are playing this weekend either...

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast