Page 131 of 149 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2231

Thread: Terms of Reference for a Senate Inquiry into the Future of Rugby Union in Australia

Champion
    vCash
    I believe due to the volume of evidence, the enquiry findings may not be delivered until 17th.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Let’s hope the findings are really, really damning for the cabal and North. At least then there may be a word or two about it in the non-Murdoch press over east.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    After finishing off dancing to Saltbush City Limits, the Rock is on his way to Moore Park where the people are chanting his name. Rocky, Rocky, Rocky; Rocky.

In comes the Rock 'finally the Rock has come back to Moore Park.' 'What's that smell.. oh yes grade A horse manure.' 'Look at that boardroom the biggest collection of a..eholes on god's great earth.'

In walks the Rock. Bill Pulver see that lie detector over there use it, John Eales stop looking at pictures of yourself, Dr Brett Robinson get a real job fixing people not screwing them, Paul McLean you are a poor man's Mark Ella, Ann Sherry know your role and shut your mouth go get us a bottle of Sherry the Rock hasn't got all day and who is this boot licking jabroni Train Without a Station the Rock needs his shoes clean.

'Now Cameron de Clyne the biggest piece of monkey c..p the Rock has ever seen. Now Cameron or should I call you Camilla? See that bottle of Sherry. After I have finished with the contents, I am going to shine it up real nice, no it is not going to be turned horizontal, then I will get that spreadsheet, wrap it around that bottle, cover it in bleach than stick it up your candy a..e.'

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    After finishing off dancing to Saltbush City Limits, the Rock is on his way to Moore Park where the people are chanting his name. Rocky, Rocky, Rocky; Rocky.

In comes the Rock 'finally the Rock has come back to Moore Park.' 'What's that smell.. oh yes grade A horse manure.' 'Look at that boardroom the biggest collection of a..eholes on god's great earth.'

In walks the Rock. Bill Pulver see that lie detector over there use it, John Eales stop looking at pictures of yourself, Dr Brett Robinson get a real job fixing people not screwing them, Paul McLean you are a poor man's Mark Ella, Ann Sherry know your role and shut your mouth go get us a bottle of Sherry the Rock hasn't got all day and who is this boot licking jabroni Train Without a Station the Rock needs his shoes clean.

'Now Cameron de Clyne the biggest piece of monkey c..p the Rock has ever seen. Now Cameron or should I call you Camilla? See that bottle of Sherry. After I have finished with the contents, I am going to shine it up real nice, no it is not going to be turned horizontal, then I will get that spreadsheet, wrap it around that bottle, cover it in bleach than stick it up your candy a..e.'
    https://youtu.be/ssxCt23c6RQ

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The ARU's incoming CEO is not impressed

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    The ARU's incoming CEO is not impressed

Thats gold, and scarily not far from what the ARU is. Bullshit as far as the eye can see.

vCash
    Place is full of cow manure.

The stuff about the books is dead accurate. 'How many books have you got? I don't have all day. 'He is earning that much money? Scratch that off for Jack Dempsey's medical bills.,

vCash
    With thanks to a good Qld friend of mine, I am renaming the new ARU, Rat’s Arse!!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    RA is an abbreviation for the IRA

vCash
    I for one am not happy about the possible delay - it only makes me think they will be able to weasel out of things. Who ever was the wordsmith who wrote the original letter to Greg Hunt, (and started this big thing for me) it is time to start drafting a letter to ASIC petitioning them to take up the recommendations of the senate committee. I imagine that all (meaning us all) will copy and send same to ASIC pretty quickly once the review is known, but ASIC will need to be petitioned to take action against a national sporting body. What say you?

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    I for one am not happy about the possible delay - it only makes me think they will be able to weasel out of things. Who ever was the wordsmith who wrote the original letter to Greg Hunt, (and started this big thing for me) it is time to start drafting a letter to ASIC petitioning them to take up the recommendations of the senate committee. I imagine that all (meaning us all) will copy and send same to ASIC pretty quickly once the review is known, but ASIC will need to be petitioned to take action against a national sporting body. What say you?
    Happy to do this!

vCash
    I'm in.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    Too early to make assumptions. A delay occurred during the Soccer Inquiry due to people refusing to testify and withholding evidence. They didn't escape the review findings. With this Inquiry there was more evidence to be reviewed than expected as there was far more than beyond the ARU's conduct that was tabled. Peter Leahy went in to camera for 45 minutes and Tim North unloaded on the Unit Trusts. Then you have the potential insolvency in NZ.

Reynolds probably went soft on de Clyne as probably has enough to nail the bastards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    I believe due to the volume of evidence, the enquiry findings may not be delivered until 17th.
    Unless Hansie has some inside info I would hope that the Senate Inquiry stick to the 13th of November deadline. It will be absolute GOLD to have adverse findings handed down the day before Clyne/Pulver meet with the IRB in Japan on the 14th.

I am positive Senator Reynolds is acutely aware of the potential impact of meeting the advertised timeframe.

vCash
    Interestingly, Kelly O Dwyer is the minister for Revenue and Financial Services, who btw, in October announced a taskforce to review the enforcement regime of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).

Currently, the open consultations include: Strengthening penalties for corporate and financial sector misconduct - submissions close 17 Nov - wow - how timely for a minister who might want to test some corporate misconduct ...

https://treasury.gov.au/consultation/c2017-t229819/

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts