Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Poached Eggs.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    The folk at rugby wa are all aligned with Uni that's why the better players get directed there.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    The folk at rugby wa are all aligned with Uni that's why the better players get directed there.
    Isn't that Sydney Uni?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post

I'd like to see you go down to Nedlands, Soaks, Wanneroo or Joondalup and tell them what a great thing it is for rugby that Uni have poached all their better colts players!

I note Pieter is still following you around like a good roo dog.
    RM - no one especially me is saying that any of this is a good thing but it is happening and crying from the sidelines is not going to solve anything. By Semi Pro I am not referring to 200k you are talking about, agreed that Perth is no where near this but if it is only one step above boot money as you point out, why are players moving? why is this an issue if we are talking peanuts to move clubs? cant have it both ways as it makes no sense as per your last comment? who is Pieter and why is he following me? Interesting???

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Isn't that Sydney Uni?
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkyDi View Post
    RM - no one especially me is saying that any of this is a good thing but it is happening and crying from the sidelines is not going to solve anything. By Semi Pro I am not referring to 200k you are talking about, agreed that Perth is no where near this but if it is only one step above boot money as you point out, why are players moving? why is this an issue if we are talking peanuts to move clubs? cant have it both ways as it makes no sense as per your last comment? who is Pieter and why is he following me? Interesting???
    Why are you bastards getting in the way of Coach's perfectly good sledge of my old mate Fulvio?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Why are you bastards getting in the way of Coach's perfectly good sledge of my old mate Fulvio?
    In the interest of a fair and equitable comment thread we can't let it be dominated by one sledge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    In the interest of a fair and equitable comment thread we can't let it be dominated by one sledge
    Why not?

It's his thread - and he's keeping the bloody pot simmering.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Senior Player
    vCash
    "Isn't that Sydney Uni? " Very observant of you Beige. UWA have adopted the Sydney Uni model re targetting and sponsoring players. Sydney Uni are not popular amongst the Sydney rugby community for what they have done (ie clubs like West Harbour and Parramatta have no chance of ever competing).

UWA is fast becoming the most despised club in WA. Should take a bit of heat off Cott I suppose.

DD: Its a generational thing - current generation are happy to move clubs, jobs whatever for very little. Players are being offered gym memberships, free Uni books, discounted Uni fees, cash, etc etc. What's club loyalty worth? Would you swap clubs for $1,500 of freebies? Where would you draw the line? Ironically, you don't even have to go to UWA - you just need to be a tertiary student and play rugby for them. Some of these kids are travelling 20kms to Uni training - I bet they haven't done the sums on the petrol money.

"who is Pieter and why is he following me?" A very good question. Re Pieter: he's Force Guy, seems to attach himself like an abalone (or paua for the kiwis) to your posts. Watch him; could be a stalker.

Re Fulvio. He's not going anywhere - there's always time to sledge him later. In any case, the more you sledge him the more he keeps coming back for more.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 20-03-12 at 13:40.

Rookie
    vCash
    RM- you are a bitter and twisted little twat.

I have read your comments on this forum for a while now and you do nothing but slag off others. You also make all sorts of sweeping statements, one I guess you would find difficult to substantiate.
    Get a life and contribute something positive to this forum and rugby in the state!

vCash
    Now back to the real reason this thread exists. fulvio's a bastard and Paly suck for all manner of fictitious, unsubstantiated reasons.

Last edited by GIGS20; 20-03-12 at 17:19. Reason: Reading it back, I wasn't sure the sarcasm was clear
    C'mon the

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    You haven't been talking to Clive Palmer recently, have you?

vCash
    Gigs, you know me well ...

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    The CIA are directing this thread?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    no,clive Palmer

vCash
    Gerry, shh...

vCash
    Uni bought their U18 team in 2011 with various scholarships and cash incentives.
    The players were predominantly recruited from Hale, Scotch, Trinity and Aquinas..
    The reality is they probably matriculated to this tertiary institution and decided to play for them since they were on campus anyway

Give yourself an uppercut

Club rugby in Perth is one step above the old boot money days where club stalwarts chip in cash as required to buy in key players, use their influence to get players employment etc.
    I see you are determined to maintain the anachronism

It is a professional sport. Get used to it

If you are in management of your club, I hope they sack you..........soon

Controversy corner

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast