Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    Did you read my post?
    Yup, it said "I love Gits" didn't it?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Where did i speculate that Giteau didn't organise the sacking of Friend?

I'll tell you what. I'll wait for evidence to arise and everyone else can make baseless assumptions.
    You go right ahead and do that. Be warned, winging about me making baseless assumptions won't stop me.......I'm a smoke-fire kinda guy

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    Yup, it said "I love Gits" didn't it?
    For a mod you don't seem very reasonable sometimes. Shouldn't you guys be discouraging the blatant misrepresentation of posts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    What (or who) is the only common denominator in (1) the sacking od David Nucifora, (2) the player revolt against John Mitchell and now (3) the sacking of Andy Friend?
    All events happened on a full moon when Uranus was assymetrically opposed to Pluto....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    You go right ahead and do that. Be warned, winging about me making baseless assumptions won't stop me.......I'm a smoke-fire kinda guy
    Fair enough. I don't care if you express your speculation on here, its just when people question my stance that i reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normie View Post
    All events happened on a full moon when Uranus was assymetrically opposed to Pluto....

Yeah.......well there is that too, I suppose.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Senior Player
    vCash
    I think Larkham had more to do with it than Gits. For all his qualities, Gits is not THAT powerful....!

vCash
    It's a bloody indictment on the ARU that one of our senior players has a reputation for undermining and subverting a coaches* authority that far exceeds his reputation as a player!

* er, not TWF's Generalissimo.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    What (or who) is the only common denominator in (1) the sacking od David Nucifora, (2) the player revolt against John Mitchell and now (3) the sacking of Andy Friend?
    oh come on .. a rugby ball has a smuch in common to all those three - are you going to suggest Bert is behind these as well ?

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Leave my arse out of this!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    For a mod you don't seem very reasonable sometimes. Shouldn't you guys be discouraging the blatant misrepresentation of posts?
    For an up and coming match official you seem very one eyed at times too. You have quite a long track record of rushing in to defend Giteau, despite mounting evidence throughout his time in Perth and now in Canberra. After a period of seeing one's objectivity clouded I become less inclined to worry about blatant misrepresentations.
    I may be a mod but I am a member too, any time I act as a mod I make it quite clear that is the case. Now lets not let a throw away jibe turn into a shit fight, I hope your shoulders are broader than that after all these years.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    It's a bloody indictment on the ARU that one of our senior players has a reputation for undermining and subverting a coaches* authority that far exceeds his reputation as a player!

* er, not TWF's Generalissimo.
    Jeez Normie, was just about to rush off to look for the Senior Members in the Membership List and break some heads

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    There is little doubt the rift between Friend and the senior players was a major factor. Five senior players - Matt Giteau, Stephen Hoiles, Rocky Elsom, Stephen Moore and Adam Ashley-Cooper - met Friend before the opening round of the season to discuss their concerns.SMH Today.

That aint in alphabetical order...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    For an up and coming match official you seem very one eyed at times too.
    Please point out where i have been "one eyed" here.

You have quite a long track record of rushing in to defend Giteau, despite mounting evidence throughout his time in Perth and now in Canberra.
    Please point out where i have defended him. Unless your idea of "defending someone" is not blindly asserting he must be the culprit without any evidence.

After a period of seeing one's objectivity clouded I become less inclined to worry about blatant misrepresentations.
    Clouded? So not making judgement's without evidence is your idea of a clouded mind?

I may be a mod but I am a member too, any time I act as a mod I make it quite clear that is the case. Now lets not let a throw away jibe turn into a shit fight, I hope your shoulders are broader than that after all these years.
    If people didn't blatantly misrepresent what i'm saying that would be a lot easier.

So far the board members have claimed responsibility for the sacking due to Friend not meeting his goal within a 6 week period. I find it hard to believe this whole drama is the result of one players ambition to get rid of every coach he gets. As i've said before we don't know at this point, but it is just as likely that the coach was doing a shit job and would have been fired for being a control freak eventually whether or not Giteau/Elsom was playing at the Brumbies.

Of course we can't rule out the possibility of this being purely the result of Giteau's actions, but for some reason on this website if you don't automatically assume this is the case you get told you have a "clouded judgement".

If people don't want this turning into a shit fight, all they have to do is not quote me and misrepresent what i say. I let people post their thoughts on the OP, so i don't see why i can't do the same without being bombarded with strawman arguments.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Guess I was wrong about the width of shoulders then...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast