Thread: Bummer

vCash
    In eddie's words the refereing was 'outrageous'

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I made Happy sad...

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Dont blame Gits. We reverted to making too many clangers in the second half.
    We had our opportunity to basically have a comfortable lead at half time. Sage nailed it by saying too many heroes in the 15.Play like a team and hang to possesion for christs sake.Make a drop goal worth only 1 point.It sucks and cheapens the game.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    Disapointing result but a good game, from my perspective, we were all on the edge of our seats. Gits did what he thought was the best thing at the time, dont give him shit for that, although dissapointing, I dont see anyone of us out there on the field so we have no idea the kind of pressure he is under! or any of the others! they put all they could into it and that the main thing, they may have slipped up but it happens, doesnt mean they were doing a half arsed job. I'm proud of my boys, I'm proud of to be a member of the western Force! We will get the home game eventually! and when we do! I just cant wait for that day! untill then i will support them through thick and thin, they are my team and they rock! thats all I have to say about the game tonight

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    I still am going to maintain it was a bad call at the end, a few more phases to suss out the defence were needed before putting all your hopes and dreams on such a low percentage play.

Having said that, it shouldn't have come down to the drop goal, the game should have been won well before that.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry
    Shall we take up a collection and give Mitch $10,000 to have a go at the ref??
    do you accept vcash?

vCash
    pathetic i must say not much to cheer about with this force team at the moment. we want contenders and we have a bunch of bloody overpaid prentenders in the west. coach must go

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    coach must go
    what I do?

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troy_the_oz
    pathetic i must say not much to cheer about with this force team at the moment. we want contenders and we have a bunch of bloody overpaid prentenders in the west. coach must go

I hope that is just a reaction rather than a serious comment TTO!

Dissapointed is not the word but we must move on!

Just happy to be here

Rookie
    vCash
    Stop the whingeing about refs. We should have won that by 20 if we were a serious side. we will get flogged by the Tahs unless the Kiwi makes the obvious changes. Mitchell has now completed his 4 game fullback deal (part of the sign on arrangement) he should now be benched, Spanner to 12,Gits to 9 (with O'Young his back up) and Haige or Digby in 14. we also need to find a spot for Pocock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaints
    Stop the whingeing about refs. We should have won that by 20 if we were a serious side. we will get flogged by the Tahs unless the Kiwi makes the obvious changes. Mitchell has now completed his 4 game fullback deal (part of the sign on arrangement) he should now be benched, Spanner to 12,Gits to 9 (with O'Young his back up) and Haige or Digby in 14. we also need to find a spot for Pocock.
    Sometimes the most obvious solutions are too obvious. I mean what is the worst that can hapen if those changes took place? Sure the team is paying out good money for bench warmers, but hey, wouldnt you rather win games??

Hasta la vista Pam

vCash
    The coach must go? The Kiwi?

Hey guys... give the man a little credit please. He got given the job of building a team. It's not like he was given a fully operating and cohesive team that was going to start winning from the get go.

He started from scratch, he is building a team that will one day be a serious threat for the title. But for now that's just what he's doing... building.

Do you seriously think that after only 1 1/4 seasons we should drop him because we haven't won every single game? Do you honestly think that is going to be what our team needs? Will a brand new coach who has even more work on his hands to not only generate a rapport with the players but continue building too be the answer? I think not.

Please don't forget our team is only just over 1 year old in terms of playing experience. Sure everyone is heartbroken but being bitter and vengeful towards those who have put your team together is going to do absolutely nothing for anyone.

The guys need our support. They don't need the finger pointing and calls for axeing of certain individuals. Why would they want to perform if their own home crowd wills their career's extinction?

Concentrate on the positives. We were the wooden spooners last year and look how far we've already come this season... we've been top of the ladder momentarily. We won not one, but two games in south africa. We put on a hell of a show last night and played our hearts out. There is more to the game then home game wins.

If you call yourself a Force fan... be a Force Fan.

Show up, cheer them on and stop winging!

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Good on you, Jess!

Anyway. I'm utterly gutted
    Argh.

vCash
    Cheers Tragic.

It's been in my system for a while... listening to all the critics at the game in my block.

Needed to get it all out.

I'm gutted too... but that doesn't mean I have given up on them... not for a second.

Just think about how sweet it will be when we do win a home game for all of us who never stopped cheering them on and never gave up. It will be incredible and I have no doubt in my mind that there will be tears of pride and joy on my behalf. Will be proud as punch.

I made Happy sad...

Apprentice
    vCash
    ^^^^
    WHS!!

vCash
    at least a lesson was learnt from last night !!!!
    How to clear a stadium of 25000 people in under 2 minutes
    Poor Choices some poor players (DM)

i totally agree , Shocking

In eddie's words the refereing was 'outrageous'

Last edited by rugby78; 25-02-07 at 09:26. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast