Thread: GAME DAY - SR2013 - #FORvCHE

Senior Player Contributor DarthMoose's Avatar
    vCash
    New stadium...

Same old Force...
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Sad 2nd half performance, some of the decisions made were down right horrible.... Drop goal attempt... WTF! :-(
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    some great individual efforts. Great to see them trying new things but excursion of the final plays EG Drop balls forward passes and lack of experience just caught the force out...

Not sure if the officals like one and other as the TMO and lines men where giving advice and being ignored

Salesi Maa fu should be let go now as he was just not there in heart

I hope the injuries are all good for next week as I am sorry but I may have to stop watching rugby if we loose to the tards

Last edited by Tonkar; 23-03-13 at 21:45.

Rookie
    vCash
    It's official; the Force are useless!

I'm trying so hard to be loyal but they are pushing me to the limit.

We're back to the John Mitchell game plan - kick, kick and kick again and if in doubt kick the ball in general play. Absolute madness.

There can only be two explanations; they deliberately threw that game or they are just plain not good enough.

Wish I could wake up tomorrow and find out it was all a bad dream.

It's not entertainment anymore; its torture being there to watch such rubbish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMoose View Post
    New stadium...

Same old Force...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Really? I liked what I saw until the final 20. There was a positive mind set to run the ball from defence. There was also what seemed a deliberate tactic to kick high - AND chase hard and contest. Worked well enough until fatigue had set in. Was Sias injured? We could have done with him out there to pin them at the Southern end in the final 20. The back row was great. Brownie had another cracker.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Bit dissapointing but i think it goes to show how important Sias is to the team. Backline was clueless like last year with out him. We also lost go forward when Alcock come off who seems to be the best at gaining metres with ball in hand amongst the forwards. Ive mentioned this before but i think Hodgo has done himself no favours by shedding the bulk he had when expected to play 6/8. Its going to be tricky with Alcock playing much better rugby then the Captain. Even though Mafi was tryless I would rate this as one of his best games. Godwin was great early.
    As far as Meters run this season, Wykes must be in the negative figures.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Ha Ha Ha, the dutch are the superior race.

vCash
    Agree about Hodgo. First time I've seen him live this year he looks to have shed way too much. I'd guess as much as 5-7 kegs. Maybe JB's can organise a Guiness drinking sponsorship for him. Always stacks the kilos on me
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    The game plan was a good one. The execution was poor.

The big problem was too much dropped ball. We created enough opportunities to win 3 games but dropped the ball as the phaes built.

Too many farking chip kicks. backs are gay.

Godwin had a great game and cut them to pieces in the second half and with a try beckoning with support in the clear on his left and right went for the chip and chase and did a stupid kick right into the cover defender who counter attacked and undid all the great work.

Another game that got away. It's infuriating. We also missed enough penalty kicks to win the game including two from in front..........Mary mother of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropped pill, panic when attacking their line, wasted opportunities, bombed tries, missed penalty kicks........the 15 minute death zone proved real again. Despite the poor performance, they looked like they would put the Cheetahs out of their misery at any moment and win the game.

The cheetahs defence was aggressive and very physical which was what caused all the dropped balls. They were hitting us hard and we were coughing up the pill. Despite this, we made so many line breaks and created so many opportunities that we could have won with a bonus point.

The expected implosion eventuated. You just know it will happen.

The good.........Heath Tessman. The bloke had a blinder after being called into the action. The lineout debacles ended because his lineout throwing was pin point and straight. The lineout performed exceptionally well from the moment he came on. The bloke was in everything. We scrummed well and he was tackling his heart out and was constantly at the breakdown trying to pilfer the ball. I've hardly seen him play but he had a blinder.

Alfie Mafi - sensational form. A wallaby back 3 of Jesse Mogg, Mafi and Digby Ioane would blow the Lions and Allblicks off the field. I doubt Deans has the vision for it unfortunately

The scrum and lineout was very good.

The defence was very good

The backs made more genuine breaks than any Force team since inception..........the finishing was rubbish.

The backrow was outstanding again and Brown has really returned to form.

The bad The handling.......too much dropped pill

The ugly........the kicking - ridiculous chip kicks, poor clearance kicks, kicks out on the full, poor up and unders, goal kicking was terrible with misses from in front

It should have been won despite everything

Gutted.........again.

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Ha Ha Ha, the dutch are the superior race.
    Their women are frigid

Controversy corner

vCash
    New stadium same old result, but a lot more encouraging than last season. It was when they started kicking away possession towards the end of the game that things came unstuck.

Brownie had a great game, as did Kyle.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    pretty well agree with what others have said..frustrated that we had the chance to make a statement tonight, to make our season look respectable on paper at least, disappointed that after last week's fantastic effort we followed it up with this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Too many farking chip kicks. backs are gay.

hammer. nail. head.

vCash
    Parts of the game tonight the Force looked pretty good but other parts they looked downright ordinary. Don't want to take anything away from the Chettahs who defended pretty damn well at times. Wtf was with Godwin trying that chip and chase with support outside him, support that I was pretty sure was unmarked!

Saw on Fox Sports news that Sias went off with a backstrain

Was impressed with Tessman, Alfi Mafi was great again and Alcock continues to mores as well. Ma'afu is deadset useless though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Wtf was with Godwin trying that chip and chase with support outside him, support that I was pretty sure was unmarked!
    if I saw it right it was two on one one side and one on none the other, the only tackler was aiming up at Kyle and the only other one in front of them was expertly hit with the shittest attacking kick in rugby.

But it was a great break and he's young, hopefully he'll learn from it and have many more like it to hone the play!

C'mon the

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast