Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tupou and Harvey to Debut Against 'tahs

vCash
    RG tweeted acouple of hours ago

Richard Graham‏@RichardGraham15

Big morning of meetings with player agents in Sydney.

Using the plural 'agents'. Any know what this is about?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todd4 View Post
    RG tweeted acouple of hours ago

Richard Graham‏@RichardGraham15

Big morning of meetings with player agents in Sydney.

Using the plural 'agents'. Any know what this is about?
    There's quite a few coming off contract this year - re-negotiations?

Senior Player
    vCash
    Pocock, Genia and Cooper are all off contract at the end of the year. I know I am dreaming but we should go all out to try and get all three, otherwise if Pocock leaves that will be the death of us. Not sure when their contracts run out but they could free up some money by getting rid of Shepherd and either Brown or McCalman and keeping Cottrell. Sharpey and Sheehan will also be gone. Or they should put Shepherd on match payments only

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    Pocock, Genia and Cooper are all off contract at the end of the year. I know I am dreaming but we should go all out to try and get all three, otherwise if Pocock leaves that will be the death of us. Not sure when their contracts run out but they could free up some money by getting rid of Shepherd and either Brown or McCalman and keeping Cottrell. Sharpey and Sheehan will also be gone. Or they should put Shepherd on match payments only
    Personally buds, if we were to sign any of these 3 players I would be happy. I am almost crying myself a river that we are going to lose Pocock also.

I wouldnt get rid of brown, but I'd shop around for mac to see if we could get some decent cash in the transfer market.

Remember some time ago we had calleb brown from the reds who was on a performance payment contract. But got injured in our 1st preseason game and released him. Maybe your right and have shep on the similar style gig.

But I see the 2013 season being like this. We will lose shennan and next minute we will have a make do half back and a semi decent but up and coming fkyhalf. Remember chucky is gone, we all know turner isn't up to week in week out super rugby player, and the likes of Seymour ( at the moment) we will see hey !?!?

vCash
    Cooper can stay where he is he is a liability off the field

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theforceguy View Post
    Cooper can stay where he is he is a liability off the field
    And only half a player on it

C'mon the

vCash
    The talk was that Sonny Bill Williams and Quade Cooper would be an end of season package deal for someone, can only dream but that would be a sensational duo.

Coming back to reality, it will be interesting to see who goes where and what happens

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    Lots uf rumours suggesting that Sonny Bill will be of to league after this season Apparently there is a $1M being put aside for him. Hopefully he takes Cooper with him

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    If SBW never enters this time zone it will be too soon.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Personally buds, if we were to sign any of these 3 players I would be happy. I am almost crying myself a river that we are going to lose Pocock also.

I wouldnt get rid of brown, but I'd shop around for mac to see if we could get some decent cash in the transfer market.

Remember some time ago we had calleb brown from the reds who was on a performance payment contract. But got injured in our 1st preseason game and released him. Maybe your right and have shep on the similar style gig.

But I see the 2013 season being like this. We will lose shennan and next minute we will have a make do half back and a semi decent but up and coming fkyhalf. Remember chucky is gone, we all know turner isn't up to week in week out super rugby player, and the likes of Seymour ( at the moment) we will see hey !?!?
    what a load of crock about Turner, give the bloke some credit he has been thrust straight back into Super rugby after not playing for 2 seasons, he was and will be again the upcoming no 9 in the country.

vCash

Dream start for debutants

I think Dave did well. He kicked 4/5 scored a try and gained 68 meters according to The Score. I will agree he was very nervous made a hash of a few territorial kicks and does not have the pace of the fast guns out wide but let us face it without his 16 points we would have been on the loosing end again.

I hope he can settle his nerves the rest will come easy at least there is a glimmer of hope

Other "new" players that impressed was Will Tupou His defence is solid and he is keen for a run. Wara looked ok and I hope the knee is OK. Angus Cottrell was a monster, big future for him if he keeps developing at this pace.

The old war horse was good as always Sharpie will be missed when he retires. Poey were stealing balls like it was going out of fashion. Brown dog got Carter what more can I say

THE REFEREE AND HIS ASSISTANTS WERE SHOCKING I hope they review their performance

Champion
    vCash
    well done Dave I hope u r able to extend your 4 week contract ? Good to have that first one under ya belt.

vCash
    Ooi who is moving my thread around

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    moi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ddwey1 View Post
    what a load of crock about Turner, give the bloke some credit he has been thrust straight back into Super rugby after not playing for 2 seasons, he was and will be again the upcoming no 9 in the country.
    Even before his injury dramas i didnt really rate him. Swanepoel was the keeper out of the 2 imo.

Cant complain about harveys performance. Might be a bit slow so would def be better at 5/8 rather then at the back.
    Good debut by Tupoa as well. Loved the hit he made on Rob Horne LoL.....cant believe Horne is so highly rated by the wallabies camp.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast