Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Giteau to sit out Reds clash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You couldn't give the title to a Tah... they'd have to have a brain first.

I think Hugh McMeniman is also out of the Reds clash.
    Hehehe, well the Tah Brainless amoebas sure beat you guys. Guess it doesnt take much of a brain to do that, hey?

Quote Originally Posted by nearthtop View Post
    at least we got a player worth targeting..... way to be a gracious winner mate
    Hardly being ungracious, more like amusing and hilarious and super sexy. Yeah, that sounds about right I reckon.
    P.S, get yourself some thicker skin and a sense of humour, helps to have both in life, and on the internet.

TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT

I could send you a beanie gigsa, all I have is a Waratah one though, but i'd be happy to share it with you? I wouldn't want to be ungracious or anything like that

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Hehehe, well the Tah Brainless amoebas sure beat you guys. Guess it doesnt take much of a brain to do that, hey?
    Evidently not. Just to set you straight though Chook- it was a fluke. Fluky for you that Giteau went off after 20 minutes, fluky for you that the ball came straight off Shepherd's boot into Turners arms, fluky for you that you managed to sustain the pressure when at 80 minutes we were camped 30 centimetres from the try-line and finally fluky for you that Johnny Mitchell said to the boys at half time that they should gift this one for the Tahs as they deserve our pity. . Next year we'll give you a thwoking and I'll even bet my hair on that one.

vCash
    Greg Holmes is out of the Force clash as well, has some loose bone fragment in his knee which is getting removed...

vCash
    Geez they can't afford that can they?

They seem to have had crap years for injury the last three running, are the boys being prepared properly?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20
    I guess if that's the case Drew Mitchell would have to be our 'enforcer'.......the mongrel bastard thug that he is! that late hit on the fingernail of Lachie Turner was sickening, he almost ruffled poor Lachie's hair!
    Haha Gigs- In all the drama that followed I had forgotten all about that Uber-Dangerous tackle!

vCash
    I could send you a beanie gigsa, all I have is a Waratah one though, but i'd be happy to share it with you? I wouldn't want to be ungracious or anything like that
    Yeah send it on over Chookie, I'm sure I can find a match somewhere!

I put a beanie on last night coz the scalp was gettin' a little chilly......it stuck fast! there was no moving the bastard....I'll stick to my trusty member's cap until I get a little more length on!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Evidently not. Just to set you straight though Chook- it was a fluke. Fluky for you that Giteau went off after 20 minutes, fluky for you that the ball came straight off Shepherd's boot into Turners arms, fluky for you that you managed to sustain the pressure when at 80 minutes we were camped 30 centimetres from the try-line and finally fluky for you that Johnny Mitchell said to the boys at half time that they should gift this one for the Tahs as they deserve our pity. . Next year we'll give you a thwoking and I'll even bet my hair on that one.
    Well, if thats what gets you through the day, you can believe whatever you like dude!!!

End of the day, the better team won and the Tahs pretty much rock!! HAHAHA TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT TAHS ARE SO GREAT!!!!

The Lucky Amoebas are a great great team!!

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Where is no.8 when you need him, an anti-Tah riot is needed.

vCash
    i dont think the word fluke applies to turners try, he caught a ball he wasnt expecting cos sheps is a waratah reject and reacted as links game plan told them he would!

if sheps just stuck his foot out when he was waiting for the kick and turner had to react to the ball traveling in the opposite direction to what he was expecting then run about 723 metres beating another ten rejects form queensland before doing a triple summersault half twist dive in the corner!

ive forgotten the point i was making but in summary the tahs are so freakin awesome! i wish i could make out with each and every one of them!

vCash
    Hardly being ungracious, more like amusing and hilarious and super sexy. Yeah, that sounds about right I reckon.
    P.S, get yourself some thicker skin and a sense of humour, helps to have both in life, and on the internet.
    i got no problem with anything your bagging us about, i just think it was kicking someone while they're down which to me is a dog act ...... cheapshots arent clever nor welcome .... plese feel free to continue the bagging and bragging just do it in the right spirit

Last edited by NTT; 14-04-08 at 21:35. Reason: dodgy wording

vCash
    let's be honest. if the force did win, we'd be the ones doing the bragging and bagging to them. I say let them bag us for all they want, they did earn the right to.

But in the end, us force fans know that the Force has THE BEST FAN BASE IN THE SUPER 14! just a reminder to the tahs, we didnt boo our team off the pitch like you guys did at the start of the season. And also, let's be looking on the bright side, we don't sack our coaches when we lose. We put our faith in them and persevere. Thats what makes us the best fans in the super 14. peace.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotheforce View Post
    But in the end, us force fans know that the Force has THE BEST FAN BASE IN THE SUPER 14! just a reminder to the tahs, we didnt boo our team off the pitch like you guys did at the start of the season. And also, let's be looking on the bright side, we don't sack our coaches when we lose. We put our faith in them and persevere. Thats what makes us the best fans in the super 14. peace.
    Hehe, the Tahs weren't even losing and they sacked them.

vCash
    exactly. The Waratahs need to take a leaf out of the Force's books. And same with you tah fans, there's no need to boo your team. heck, even us force fans wont boo the opposition off. (other than those bloody blue crew, who boo during the penalty kick.... but they arent real fans. they're there for the free tickets.)

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotheforce View Post
    let's be honest. if the force did win, we'd be the ones doing the bragging and bagging to them. I say let them bag us for all they want, they did earn the right to.
    We have to keep it going with Chook here- we have to give him the mileage. I think he's quite enjoying it.

I notice how you say Chook at the end of the day the better team won or the Waratahs were just the better team on the day. Thats all true. Its a new day now though and the Tahs are now (once again) a bunch of useless no-hopers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nearthtop View Post
    i got no problem with anything your bagging us about, i just think it was kicking someone while they're down which to me is a dog act ...... cheapshots arent clever nor welcome .... plese feel free to continue the bagging and bragging just do it in the right spirit
    Point out where I was being ungracious and I will point out where I was being hilariously funny. Simple as. Have you ordered that sense of humour and perspective yet?

Gigsa made me do it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast