Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rugby Club

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    My two favourite moments were when Vern accidentally(?) called him Dick instead of Nick when called on the effect of the coach saga on Pocock's decision, and when McArdle said that the NSW president was asked to attend but couldn't because something along the lines of "he had, well, let's say another engagement".

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    At FOX SPORTS we're always interested in feedback, thoughts and fresh opportunities. To help make sure that your enquiry reaches the right person, please select one of the following:

General Enquiries

The FOX SPORTS Channels (including FOX SPORTS News, FOX FOOTY, FUEL TV and SPEED) are managed by FOX SPORTS Australia. For general and programming enquiries you can contact FOX SPORTS Australia at feedback@foxsports.com.au. We try to reply to queries as promptly as possible.

We should all give fox sports some feedback on what we think of those biased tossers they have on the Rugby Club.
    Just tried to send a ranting email to FoxSports, and it was "undeliverable"...

vCash
    Fk the shute shield!... Bring back the ARC, and let's have a decent second tier competition....

vCash
    I'd rather watch subbies than the ARC......it was toilet

Each super franchise should run a second team and they should play all the Australian teams 2nd teams as curtain raisers for super derbies.

8 games a year + an off season and super season of training. Improves depth across all 5 franchises. Each squad has about 45 players trained and super rugby ready

Make the seconds very prestigious........fark off shiny trophy + cheeleaders before games + coverage on the rugby club

Dead set

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    LOL! There is a photo gallery here.......she is very proud of her ample assets!!

http://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide/f...0214-fm8x.html
    Damn it - 85 pages of viewing and my suburbs got a power cut.. got to save the Xoom battery for Western Power Updates..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    I'd rather watch subbies than the ARC......it was toilet

Each super franchise should run a second team and they should play all the Australian teams 2nd teams as curtain raisers for super derbies.

8 games a year + an off season and super season of training. Improves depth across all 5 franchises. Each squad has about 45 players trained and super rugby ready

Make the seconds very prestigious........fark off shiny trophy + cheeleaders before games + coverage on the rugby club

Dead set
    More games are necessary from a player development perspective.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post

Dead set
    Cancel the Cheerleaders?

damn it Rex - wash your mouth. Dead set.

We were doing so well, we were becoming friends, and you go and say something crazy. Best you go and have yourself a Bex and a lie down.

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    "a hot South African dame with a sexy accent, a solid knowledge of the game and massive jugs[/QUOTE]

In the interests of balance, please accept one of the Sharkettes to the panel, I believe her accent is impeccable, and very as with all Saffies, very knowledgeable about the game.

Name:  s-african-rugby-cheerleaders-8.jpg
Views: 2592
Size:  76.2 KB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Cancel the Cheerleaders?

damn it Rex - wash your mouth. .
    I like your entusiasm X. But I think you've taken Mr Messup the wrong way. He said make the secand XV prestigious. That means Cheerleaders and a kick arse trophy.

Brain explosion on the Rugby Club coverage though. F@ck those morons. Get Amanda Shalala and Stephanie Brantz on the job for the ABC.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    Damn it - 85 pages of viewing and my suburbs got a power cut.. got to save the Xoom battery for Western Power Updates..
    Bahahaha! Glad to know you've got your priorities right SB ;-D

Senior Player
    vCash
    One comment that Martin tosser made was that the force have only 2 players anyone would want. They act pleased that the force are struggling which is a disgrace as they host an australia wide show and should want to see all Aussie rugby teams do well like most of us supporters probably do
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    "a hot South African dame with a sexy accent, a solid knowledge of the game and massive jugs

In the interests of balance, please accept one of the Sharkettes to the panel, I believe her accent is impeccable, and very as with all Saffies, very knowledgeable about the game.

Name:  s-african-rugby-cheerleaders-8.jpg
Views: 2592
Size:  76.2 KB[/QUOTE]

nice beaver

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    One comment that Martin tosser made was that the force have only 2 players anyone would want. They act pleased that the force are struggling which is a disgrace as they host an australia wide show and should want to see all Aussie rugby teams do well like most of us supporters probably do
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Totally agree

martin is unprofessional

The commentary of super games is so biased, even I am embarrassed.

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Cancel the Cheerleaders?

damn it Rex - wash your mouth. Dead set.

We were doing so well, we were becoming friends, and you go and say something crazy. Best you go and have yourself a Bex and a lie down.
    I was advocating the need for cheerleaders and a fark-off shiny trophy. I'm confused why you are confused

Controversy corner

vCash
    I so hope we get a couple of good signings & have an unexpectedly massive 2013. Shock the fu*k out of everyone & do it with style!

I also wanna take Qld down so we can ram it down Greg Martin's partisan fu*kin throat!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast