Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: George Smith set to meet with French rugby club Toulon

vCash
    waughs international days are pretty much over but im yet to see bam bam outplay him or smith at super level, i rate bam, but he needs to actually have an impact against his rivals this season!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus View Post
    waughs international days are pretty much over but im yet to see bam bam outplay him or smith at super level, i rate bam, but he needs to actually have an impact against his rivals this season!
    agreed, he hasnt outplayed smith or waugh yet, i think most of the comments were made in relation to the future..

whilst pocock has 10 years of top level rugby ahead of him, waugh probaly only has a few. On top of that i think he has played his last wallaby match(barring injuries), so it wouldnt that big of a loss if he left.

It would be bad for the Tahs, but young Beau Robinson is a fantastic player, and they also have Ben Coridas? who is another young gun.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I rate Robinson, a good country (Alice Springs) lad but I think he may have a few (onfield) anger management issues to address or channel better before he steps up a level. Plenty of potential though.
    Haven't seen enough of Coridas to really comment but has done some good things in some Shute Shield footage I have seen.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TOCC View Post
    agreed, he hasnt outplayed smith or waugh yet, i think most of the comments were made in relation to the future..
    Personally, I believe he played an equal game to Smith against the Brumbies this last season. Equal, if not a little stronger. He was very good this season, but I seem to remember against the tahs (yes, I have proudly blocked this memory out) our entire team was erm.. playing rubbishly? He was outplayed by Waugh that game, but he showed his stuff against the Brumbies. No comment about the reds game.. However, he was rather funny at scrumhalf. I remember, Drew was flanker for him!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2