Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wallabies total Springboks!

vCash
    Thanks Sage, next year they will be alot better. Tax return is going on a new camera since I no longer need it to go towards a holiday.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I know how you feel, I need a better camera too. I'm gonna save my pennies and get something that's very decent for movies as well.

vCash
    Yeah I was going to get an Everio with my tax for my planned holiday in september/october but I am not going no so I shall wait a little longer for that since I dont need it until the boxing day test. And as you can see it is not like I have a dodgy camera but I want better. Sadly I dont like my chances of getting it before the bledisloe cup that I have just been informed I am going to!

vCash
    So what sort of camera you got? I've got a canon with 5mpixels but canons seem to hae dodgy zoom in my opinion.

I'm sure we'll be expecting lots of photos from the bledisloe game, I've decided I'm heading to the sydney Springboks test now so I'll get some shots too.

vCash
    My good one is a canon 5mp aswell 10x Optical Zoom. I dont like digital zoom I find it makes pictures fuzzy. 16 rows back ont he northern end I hope I get some good photos aswell. Northern end is the home end aswell. I am not used to sitting there for some reason I am always on the southern end not that I am complaining saves me having to watch the reds warm up when I trek to a super 14 game.

vCash
    Ya, I need more optical zoom. I was going to get an extra lense for my camera but it costs about the same as a new camera.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    I'd almost forgotten what it was like to watch your team beat very good opposition.

Feeling it a little bit right now but the party afterwards went into the wee hours of the morning. Classic classic win.

When we were heading back to the car (I wasn't driving) we walked across a rugby field, were I did an impromptu Steve Larkham drop goal impersonation with my water bottle. Have you ever tried drop goaling a water bottle on a soggy ground when you're drunk? Not easy but I did boot it. Bloody Moses didn't get out of the way of it though and it almost smacked him in the head... I laughed.
    I thought you were trying to drop-kick it between my arms for the conversion?
    I think if I had a camcorder I most certainly would have lost it by this stage, and if by some freak circumstance still had it wouldn't be able to operate the thing anyway..

vCash
    meow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    I thought you were trying to drop-kick it between my arms for the conversion?
    I think if I had a camcorder I most certainly would have lost it by this stage, and if by some freak circumstance still had it wouldn't be able to operate the thing anyway..
    I did warn you.. I said MOVE, not JUST MOVE A METRE TO YOUR LEFT.

vCash
    so ... camera people ... does any one know how to fix em>> lol ... my little sister just got back from canberra and she gave me some bad news .... "Jess ... um ... your camera is broken ... " ... "ahhhhhhhhh what did you do to it???" .......... "I didnt do it ... it just stopped working" ..... "how does it stop working???!!!" ... "I dont know ... it just did ... " ... "thats it ... you owe me $350!!!!" .... "but i didnt break it ... " ... "but ... I dont care!!!"

grrr

vCash
    If it is under warrenty send it back, other then that I need more info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2