Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Perth rebirth touted for wing Cory Jane

Player
    vCash
    I coached a provincial team that played wellington "b's" when Cory, Conrad Smith and Ma'a Nonu were just starting their provincial careers - Cory was at fullback and was the best on the night out of those three; better judges than I all agree that Full Back is his best position - Posseses great attacking options using fend, step, pace and variety of well placed kicks - sure and fearless tackler, handles the high ball better than almost anyone in NZ rugby. Is there anyone in the current Force lineup with all of those skills in their arsenal. I think Shep's a good player but better on the wing if the Force can snare Cory Jane. This lad could have a bigger influence than JOC.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt12 View Post
    I coached a provincial team that played wellington "b's" when Cory, Conrad Smith and Ma'a Nonu were just starting their provincial careers - Cory was at fullback and was the best on the night out of those three; better judges than I all agree that Full Back is his best position - Posseses great attacking options using fend, step, pace and variety of well placed kicks - sure and fearless tackler, handles the high ball better than almost anyone in NZ rugby. Is there anyone in the current Force lineup with all of those skills in their arsenal. I think Shep's a good player but better on the wing if the Force can snare Cory Jane. This lad could have a bigger influence than JOC.
    Blooming heck - imagine a "B" team with those guys in it - damn impressive....

Champion
    vCash
    If Smith likes WA that much, why not put a contract in front of him for the 2014 season.. he has bought a house in Subiaco so i would guess he would want to return.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2