Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Injuries Prompt Flurry of Changes for Force

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR
    Tackle Luacki low, simple as that, he doesn't understand that he needs to run into the tackle lower so he presents less of a target, as long as he runs into it straight up we'll bring him down no worries...
    i think he does understand and he knows himslef his best chances of getting through tackles and i think it is a bit harder to just go low and no worries he is down.

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza93 View Post
    i think he does understand and he knows himslef his best chances of getting through tackles and i think it is a bit harder to just go low and no worries he is down.
    I'm sure he knows how to bust tackles but the problem is that in the past when the defence has absolutely monstered him after running upright he hasn't even attempted to change his game plan. Anyway the Force end up attacking him I think it will work in our favour that if we neutralise him from the get go he won't really offer much variance in his running...

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Are the bold ones All Blacks....what about Mils Muliaina & isn't Sitiveni Sivivatu a pretty dominant non-All Black.

The Force have a big challenge aheas but are sure as all heel going to play their heart out & thats all that counts in my books. So long as they turn up, play their hearts out & give it their all, I dont mind if they lose. Obviously I would love a win but I think that there are so many things that can still be accomplished in this game if they dont win.
    Good luck Force!!

I have faith!!
    I don't like Mils and Siv is a wife beater, so I dont like him anyway. I highlighted my favourite players.

0 Not allowed!
    Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Lauaki is so much more dangerous when Brendon Leonard is outside him (which he wont be for us). Whenever Lauaki gets the ball over the gain line Leonard is their to speed into the gaps it creates. I don't think Nutbrown can do that quite so well. I think Liam Messam would be more of a worry than Lauaki. He can match our guys' workload and that is one of their strengths.

0 Not allowed!
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    the chiefs trained at our ground yesterday arvo and looked pretty damn sharp!! they all seemed very relaxed yet focused. i tell you what that ben may is a monster of a guy, i know everyone says lauaki is a monster, which there is no denying that fact, but watching this ben may smash our scrum machine to pieces was very enjoyable. should be a good game, GO THE

0 Not allowed!

vCash
    Yeah, Messam is the goods. Force will do well to survive this one. More injuries is going to be disastrous.

0 Not allowed!
    Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2