Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Home Stretch begins - Club round 10

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Spot on Kala.

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 ----------

Well, glad we're playing Uni this week and not Wanneroo. I haven't seen such a sick parade in years as I saw tonight at Pally training.

Jerry Viriki has concussion, loose head prop Humma shoulder injury, inside centre Quintin knee, hooker steve Silva broken arm, flanker Warren with osteo pubis, two wingers with flu and about three others with less serious afflictions. And that's just in first grade.

Uni will cause the upset of the year so far, provided they turn up with 15 players.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    We also had more players watching from underneath the goalposts than actually running around, i think 3 of them got injured in the 1st drill... and unfortunately we are facing a resurgant Nedlands, but we should be fine!! As long as we don't get on the piss tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Spot on Kala.

Well, glad we're playing Uni this week and not Wanneroo. I haven't seen such a sick parade in years as I saw tonight at Pally training.

Jerry Viriki has concussion, loose head prop Humma shoulder injury, inside centre Quintin knee, hooker steve Silva broken arm, flanker Warren with osteo pubis, two wingers with flu and about three others with less serious afflictions. And that's just in first grade.

Uni will cause the upset of the year so far, provided they turn up with 15 players.
    That Quintin wouldn't be a certain ex Kala recruit would it?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Spot on Kala.

just little niggles,everyside has them
    Pally by 30

vCash
    I am a ugandan prince, what is this thread about?

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KalaFan View Post
    Yeah I noticed him playing 2nd grade when Pally whooped us at our ground... What happened there? I rate him as a player, very quick and strong - to be honest I don't know why he wasn't starting for Kalamunda 1st grade earlier in the season. I also saw on the Kalamunda website an attachment with the club newsletter - had a little segment on how much the team has changed since round 1. I believe that there was only two players who have retained their starting positions since then... maybe Fulv was right about the forward recruitment rumour?!? I have been playing here for a long time and didn't recognise quite a few of the names in this weeks possible starting team...

vCash
    1 new prop Pa, replaced youngster Aaron Minett

vCash
    not according to the article on the following: http://www.kalamundarugby.com.au/fil...04%20final.pdf

vCash
    Pa is the only new bloke, the others were either in second grade at the start or hadn't come back yet, but no new recruits except your old flanker

vCash
    Yeah what a fall from grace for the young bruce willis lookalike, Aaron Minett, i hear he's on the bench for second grade this week...

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    He's a hooker in the model of Pete Adams, plays like a prop and can't throw

vCash
    From what i've heard he's living too much of a party boy lifestyle, also heard he was thinking of switching to baysies next year.

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

vCash
    is picking up girls from the Junction a party boy lifestyle?

vCash
    Na but rockin out at the junction then waking up with a beast of a women in your bed and getting the beast out of your house quitely so no one see's her would be.

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KalaFan View Post
    No, a different Quintin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast