Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elsom and Van der Linde decisions postponed

vCash
    Not sure, but in the absence of someone to blame for Vickerman and Barnes' injuries, I blame the Force!
    Stuff we can blame on the Force... - Page 17 - Western Force Rugby Supporters Site

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    i think the headline was:

"Matfield suffers groin strain after McCaw blows kiss"

TG can we get a book on Matfield passing his "fitness assesment" later in the week?
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Just reading on the SARU website, if this isn't a direct attempt to get Rocky Elsom in trouble I don't know what is...

Couldn't they have just said he was injured in a lineout?! It's not Elsom's fault Matfield couldn't co-ordinate his legs to land on his feet!
    Maybe we should go through the Wallabies squad and identify who is injured and how...Cordingley has a bruised head from Van der Linde's headbutt, Drew Mitchell has a bruised knee from Francois Steyn's late tackle in the air, James Horwill has a sore head after getting hit in the head, Rocky Elsom and Wycliff Palu and George Smith are bruised and could have muscle damage after being punched by Shalk Burger..who can we blame Vickerman and Barnes' shoulders on?
    George Smith has inflamed testes after Schalks squirrel grip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swee_82 View Post
    Didn't they release a statement that sounded alot like that after one of the NZ tests?

True. But that was after John Smit was spear tackled by Brad Thorne. I might be wrong, but if Elsom gets a suspension wouldn't he be the first player to cop one for pulling down at the line out? It happens every game and most times doesn't even get penalised.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    If Elsom gets a suspension then they will be doing a great job of killing the game.

Just happy to be here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2