Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seat allocations at Members Equity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFUB
    Has there been any talk about a big screen. I certaintly miss that for replays at MES. I assume that this will be a given.
    dont worry, they have a big screen that they always use for glory games, it goes in the far corner next to the shed.

Thats a good system they have.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Laura I am sure they will pull some strings for you! If there are only 11000 members there will be plenty of room for past members to join the Blue Crew.

Champion
    vCash
    yeh that big screen is a must...... Foxtel I imagine will still be covering all the games next season
    Another must is to get rid of xxxx beer only at MES disguesting drive a man to drink!

vCash
    So... hypothetically, what about a silver member, with an underage junior member daughter? This silver member has been a member from day 1, but his junior daughter only got her first full membership this year, being a supporter member LAST year and nothing the 2 before... what happens to the daughter?

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Well i know that we tend to make exceptions based on the age of the kids or the circumstances or or trying to keep groups together...i would say that you would get allocated when your dad does (im assuming this hypothetical scenario is for you) but that you will need to let the membership team know you want to be allocated seats together.
    Despite what some people think, membership teams do try and help people out...we're not heartless

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    ... what happens to the daughter?

she has to work in the merch van

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    that sounds fair - that's as much as we can hope for - pretty sure ME has a big screen - TOV bought it for them

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiza View Post
    Well i know that we tend to make exceptions based on the age of the kids or the circumstances or or trying to keep groups together...i would say that you would get allocated when your dad does (im assuming this hypothetical scenario is for you) but that you will need to let the membership team know you want to be allocated seats together.
    Despite what some people think, membership teams do try and help people out...we're not heartless
    Yeah, I'm hypothetically the daughter

Good. I'll let the membership people know when they ask my Dad I was worried that Dad wouldn't want to give up his swish seat to sit somewhere with a fantastic-but-not-as-fantastic view to have his eardrums blasted by me...

She wouldn't mind working in the merch van... Employee discount!?

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...

vCash
    I wish I could even get a membership. My job is all hours on all days so there's no way in hell I can gaurantee Friday or Saturday nights off. It sucks big time. I just have to hang out for the right days off which fall on a home game.

I love the Force and don't shut up about rugby but I can't even say I'm a member of the team I love.

I do have a 50 inch plasma with platinum foxtell and setanta sports so it's not all bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by welshrugbyfan View Post
    I wish I could even get a membership. My job is all hours on all days so there's no way in hell I can gaurantee Friday or Saturday nights off. It sucks big time. I just have to hang out for the right days off which fall on a home game.

I love the Force and don't shut up about rugby but I can't even say I'm a member of the team I love.

I do have a 50 inch plasma with platinum foxtell and setanta sports so it's not all bad.
    WRF, last season my Dad said alright, Robyn can have a membership, but I got an outoftown one, seeing as I am well, out of town. I got a priority purchase period, ie first dibs on the tickets til a week before the game, and otherwise I was a fully fledged member. I got the card, the emails, the kiddie pack, everything. Why not get one of those? I reckon it counts as a member.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Go the "Out of Town" option and you are just as much a Member (well kinda) as anyone else WRF. Everyone's "Membership" is the same, the rest just covers the price of your particular seat.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    Go the "Out of Town" option and you are just as much a Member (well kinda) as anyone else WRF. Everyone's "Membership" is the same, the rest just covers the price of your particular seat.
    Thanks Robyn and Burgs for the tip, I did not know about the "Out of Town" option. Still bites that I can't go to every game but I do spend a heap of time at grass roots rugby. Although you can't beat watching the premier comp in this hemisphere anyway. I just cherish the times I can get to a game. Can't wait for MES games.

Thanks again for the tip I'll be looking into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDAVEY View Post
    Laura I am sure they will pull some strings for you! If there are only 11000 members there will be plenty of room for past members to join the Blue Crew.
    I would never join the blue crew. End of story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    I would never join the blue crew. End of story.
    I've sat with them a few times when given tickets. Seriously I had to get up and leave and sit somewhere else.

SOME of them not all I'm sure were clueless about the game. The two yobbos who tried to sneak VB in and then got turfed out was quite funny. Pretty sure VB is a strictly gayfl drink.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I was going to give the same advice as Burgs, WRF. My take on it was more one of insurance, should a final ever happen...

Pleased to hear how they plan to do it, but there will still be quirks. Some of the seats in our group were specifically signed across to others, so it will be interesting to see what happens to those that took them up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast