Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Logjam at Canberra to benefit Force

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Class View Post
    If Matt Toomua is released from the Brumbies then the Force should chase him hard. Assuming O'Connor stays a combination with Toomua could be a very exciting thing.
    I agree. While having a marquee 10 would be nice, there would be a real attraction to Deans in having another "Gen Next" 10/12 combination developing.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    I agree. While having a marquee 10 would be nice, there would be a real attraction to Deans in having another "Gen Next" 10/12 combination developing.
    The idea is good but The Brumbies wont release one if JOC doesn't sign with them, why?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I'm not sure what that was in English, but leaving the "why" off the end it comes across as "the Brumbies won't release either unless JO'C displaces one". If that were true it would have to be purely for spite if tentative arrangements were made with the Waratahs to replace Halangahu. No mention was made of O'Connor, just the logjam behind Giteau.

vCash
    They’ll be waiting to see what their 2010 inline up is, before releasing anyone... especially good blooded 2009 S14 talent…

I hope Fagan asks former player Poacher John Mitchell to say polite please before he even both considering the thought... I guess that goes around comes around...

However all said, the Brumbies likely won’t keep all their players coming off contract this year... but will any sign with the John Mitchell at the Force?

Is anyone keeping a list of players who have turned down Mitchell this year?

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Read: Is anyone other than me keeping a list of players who have turned down Mitchell this year?

Is anyone keeping a list of players who have decided to re-sign with Mitchell despite strong offers elsewhere?

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    I hope Fagan asks former player Poacher John Mitchell to say polite please before he even both considering the thought...
    You sure do start to jibber when you get upset, Mud.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    They’ll be waiting to see what their 2010 inline up is, before releasing anyone... especially good blooded 2009 S14 talent…

I hope Fagan asks former player Poacher John Mitchell to say polite please before he even both considering the thought... I guess that goes around comes around...

However all said, the Brumbies likely won’t keep all their players coming off contract this year... but will any sign with the John Mitchell at the Force?

Youth of Australia beware the dangers of smoking poluyrethane, it makes you spout Gibberish

C'mon the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2