Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Memberships Price Comparisons

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I know last year the Western Force said their membership prices were based on 6.5 games - it should be no different this year than last year as far as an extra game goes.... So those Force figures per game is probably a little higher.

I guess we should hold them accountable ask why the $20 price rise (Gold Seat) - esp given the 16,000 extra members they had last year above expectations.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Possibly because the commission the Force had to pay the WAFC to use Subiaco had a clause involving a price hike where more than "x" members joined up. I wouldn't be too quick to lay blame at the door step of Perry Lakes just yet!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    We were charged an extra 15% last year as a group booking fee for more than 8 in one application, which we have not been charged this year.

No courses today!

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    No blame laying - I just think it should be justified

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    blame the banana growers...they are behind every other piece of bad financials news this year....

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    lol very true gerry!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr
    We were charged an extra 15% last year as a group booking fee for more than 8 in one application, which we have not been charged this year.

No courses today!
    hang on... shouldn't you get a discount for a group booking?

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    You would have thought so but not the case. The ARU are the same, we have had a priority booking number since 2002, but we pay 15% extra to secure seats before public sale for Wallabies.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Not particularly comparable as I choose to stand on the terrace rather than sit in the stand but here goes anyway:

My season ticket for Bath this season was £195.00, assuming a conversion of approx AUD$2.30 to the GB£ that would be about $450. My ticket is for 15 home games which works out at approx $30 per game.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat-top
    Not particularly comparable as I choose to stand on the terrace rather than sit in the stand but here goes anyway:

My season ticket for Bath this season was £195.00, assuming a conversion of approx AUD$2.30 to the GB£ that would be about $450. My ticket is for 15 home games which works out at approx $30 per game.

For standing room???

Damn!

I would hate to see how much for a seat

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    Seats range from £22 to £32 or $50 to $74 if bought on a game by game basis, of course a season ticket would cover all 15 games and deliver some saving on that.

Standing is much better, especially as we mingle with opposition supporters. The banter on the terrace is terrific and the singing and chanting far superior to the old farts who feel the need to sit and watch sport, that's what I do when I'm at home in front of the television...standing makes you feel closer and more involved IMO.

When at Ravenhill watching Ulster I buy tickets on a game by game basis as I don't get to see enough to warrant a season ticket. Once again I choose to stand on the Promanade at pay about £12 or $30.

Sadly regulations in Europe are leading clubs to remove the terrace over time and introduce stadium with seating only, a backward step I think. These people have obviously never experienced the North or South Terrace at Lansdowne Road.

Last edited by Flat-top; 29-09-06 at 18:11.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry
    blame the banana growers...they are behind every other piece of bad financials news this year....
    And yet QLD has the cheapest seats of the lot

Add that to the list of things that make you go Hmmmmm!

QLD reds now supported by rich banana farmers!

C'mon the

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat-top
    Seats range from £22 to £32 or $50 to $74 if bought on a game by game basis, of course a season ticket would cover all 15 games and deliver some saving on that.

Standing is much better, especially as we mingle with opposition supporters. The banter on the terrace is terrific and the singing and chanting far superior to the old farts who feel the need to sit and watch sport, that's what I do when I'm at home in front of the television...standing makes you feel closer and more involved IMO.

When at Ravenhill watching Ulster I buy tickets on a game by game basis as I don't get to see enough to warrant a season ticket. Once again I choose to stand on the Promanade at pay about £12 or $30.

Sadly regulations in Europe are leading clubs to remove the terrace over time and introduce stadium with seating only, a backward step I think. These people have obviously never experienced the North or South Terrace at Lansdowne Road.
    thanks flat-top

we can only dream of enjoying a match at Lansdowne Road.

Isnt being rebuilt at the moment?

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I can't remember the reason for the price rise at the moment Boss, but I do recall reading what it was previously.
    On the Membership Renewals letter perhaps?
    I think it is something along the lines of what Happy suggested.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Hey F-t, do the Club matches sell out normally or can you still walk up for a ticket?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast