Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why don't we just move on ?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    [url]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    lol gerry hope that wasn't just sitting around on your hard drive!!!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    it split from the moving on thread i think, just delete it, its all been said before!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratah_jesus
    it split from the moving on thread i think, just delete it, its all been said before!
    I agree with you again WJ.

vCash
    me too its rediculose!!! join the we can't get over the fact that matt giteau is leaving forum!!!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    P.S. I can't Spell!!!

Champion
    vCash
    I'm willing to move on Muddy just as long as you are too. Off you go now.....

vCash
    I'm loosing count of how many times I've said this. Giteau is a member of our team.

Giteau has not gone, as you said. Giteau is going. Also, Giteau is GOING to give 100% to our season this year. Watch him.

He is probably going to be starting at 10 for 11 more games with our club. I don't want to get over our current flyhaf. I think we should accept that he is GOING at the end of the season, but please. He's still a member of the team that we all (apart from Mudskipper) support.

And I am assuming the Mitchell there is Drew, not John...

Drew Mitchell is NOT an extruding pain. Why are we all trying to verbally destroy this guy for looking at his options? No where have even SMH said Drew is going, the worst the force-haters have come up with is that he's open for the Tahs to poach. And THEY are the anti-force people. Now why is it us abusing our players? The diehard force fans? We get enough abuse of players from what feels like every other corner of the country, I don't think we need to cop anymore. Especially none given from ourselves.

Please can we hope for Drew to stay rather than decide he will and abuse him?

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Merged two threads just to let you guys know so there may be some posts which doesn't make complete sense!

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Just merge Muddys and WJ's and that will make a thread with no sense at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Blackswan can answer his own post Ex...

Its a pretty simple statement I made in addressing his TWF motto... can he deny the paradox in his post?…that's the question… you can't say one thing then be the opposite and pretend nobody noticed... There is no need to defend that ill thought out rubbish Exile... just because Mudskipper questioned it...
    Hmmm .......... I certainly can defend myself. But muddy you seem to have acquired a certain reputation, justified or otherwise. Now we all do that from time to time.

However. There is no paradox (sic). Do you have any clue which rugby club has that motto ?? {I know you don't but you can always google and come back with the answer.}

There are those who know and those who think they know. I'm an arrogant bastard because I've been around for a very long time ...... and I suspect I could tell rugby tales you couldn't even comprehend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehna View Post
    Merged two threads just to let you guys know so there may be some posts which doesn't make complete sense!

Thank god! thought I was on acid!!! but it all makes sense now!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy View Post
    Thank god! thought I was on acid!!!
    Like those special mushrooms someone once told me about?

vCash
    I find it sad that Gits is going but the boy wants to go home to to parents and mates you can't begrudge that lets just hope that he will finally have his "rugby" boots on and helps us tear apart the tahs and get us into the final series The biggest thing that Gits brought to our club imo was his recruiting value.

On another note with the excellant ARC league being destroyed due to other selfish parties, could we "export" through the clubs links overseas the best of the up and coming palyers in the local league to help push up their skill levels to S14 level so we can get even more of our local boys into our team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3