Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wallabies name four debutants

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Lote attracts the defenders.We need good wingers to capitalise on all his hard work. Too easy.
    Or is it just you that are attracted to him?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oxleymoron View Post
    For mind, Lote chases the ball inside too often, leaving us with a narrow formation across the park in attack. We need to play full width, spread the defenders to create holes in the wall for Mortlock, Palu, Smith, Elsom to hit up and create space for Gits, Barnes, Burgess to dart from early phase rucks.
    Lote is pretty good. He attracts the defenders, cos they are guys and dig him. All he needs is a pacy support player like Deans Meanz Hynes, and we will have a try fest.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    All he needs is a pacy support player like Deans Meanz Hynes, and we will have a try fest.
    I would have preferred Turner than Hynes

vCash
    For mind, Lote chases the ball inside too often, leaving us with a narrow formation across the park in attack. We need to play full width, spread the defenders to create holes in the wall for Mortlock, Palu, Smith, Elsom to hit up and create space for Gits, Barnes, Burgess to dart from early phase rucks.
    He does (chase the ball) but in the many cases that I've seen its because the ball hardly got to him out wide. We can't really critisize a winger looking for work, and in this respect he is a hard worker. The last thing a winger wants, or any player for that matter, want is to touch the ball twice is a whole game. If the ball makes it to the wing enough through the expansive game we all want then you will see the wingers hanging out wide, as they should, more often than not.

No argument there.

vCash
    Maybe when Mitchell is fit he can take Lote's place while we keep Hynes or Turner on the other wing. Both Mitchell and Lote make tons of yards and Mitchell has a certain toughness about him now. Plus Mitchells elusivenes and speed is much above Lote's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Maybe when Mitchell is fit he can take Lote's place while we keep Hynes or Turner on the other wing. Both Mitchell and Lote make tons of yards and Mitchell has a certain toughness about him now. Plus Mitchells elusivenes and speed is much above Lote's.
    hehe drews just an allround champion. when hes been around as long as lote, hell own his own wallabies jumper. and noone will think hes past it either!!!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    hehe drews just an allround champion. when hes been around as long as lote, hell own his own wallabies jumper. and noone will think hes past it either!!!
    Didn't think I'd have to educate YOU on Drew-Boy robyn, but he owns number 11 right now....He's only missing because he can't run just now!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Didn't think I'd have to educate YOU on Drew-Boy robyn, but he owns number 11 right now....He's only missing because he can't run just now!
    ahaha well... at the force he does but at the rwc last year our coach had other opinions... i hate knuckles! aussie rob has more brains than knuckles, so theres hope...
    haha if i look at this without a biast POV, lotes got numba 11. but drews got 14 or is there some interesting humour in there beyond my intelligence...
    im so angry with drew! he PROMISED me hed have his ankle fixed for the international... and hed better do some magic before saturday night!!!
    well. im not actually angry. but u get the drift lol

is my education THAT bad???

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...

vCash
    I think Lote's keeping 11 warm. 14's the jumper you put on the guy whos the lesser attacker....that sums up Hynes. Lote will be in 11 to do what Drew and Cam did so well from there in the WC, make miles of space down the sideline without a whole lot of support. Hynes will get the help on the RHS of the line and pull off some big tackles, that's abou tit. Once Drew's fit, you'll see Lote back in 14!

C'mon the

vCash
    I would too but you can't always get what you want, as the song says.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I think Lote's keeping 11 warm. 14's the jumper you put on the guy whos the lesser attacker....that sums up Hynes. Lote will be in 11 to do what Drew and Cam did so well from there in the WC, make miles of space down the sideline without a whole lot of support. Hynes will get the help on the RHS of the line and pull off some big tackles, that's abou tit. Once Drew's fit, you'll see Lote back in 14!
    hehe i love rugby, but my tactics knowledge isnt quite up to scratch. thankyou for that lil lesson. drew will be there... and 11s as good-er number as any

vCash
    that big question is CAN Lote catch a ball thrown to his right hand side??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3