Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seasons Preview

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston View Post
    I am not affiliated with any club, nor did I play rugby in Perth. I am a keen follower of club rugby in Perth and this is my view of how they will go this season..

Sounds like its all doom and gloom at Paly. However they are a proud club and won’t die wondering. Could be a tough year for them.

We have Paly 1st up and the more I hear how much they are struggling the more suspicious I become.Best pack in the comp last season and they haven't lost all of them.We certainly won't be taking them lightly

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    C'mon Westie, take us lightly, give us a chance.

Senior Player
    vCash
    When is this match between Wests and Paly? and where is it being played?

Player
    vCash
    Kalamunda will surprise this year poaching some good players and signing a few kiwis have emptied there wallet and so my mate down there says they have also got Andy Spice, Jayden Puki and Worsol Cooney coaching there 2nds Snow Somelski and Kimbo Malcom taking there colts so they will have the coaches and the players but will they have the culture down there.
    Geez Rockingham is a worry i belive this could be there last year in 1sts for a while with joondalup set to take there spot
    Paly will have a shit year then spend up big next year
    Baysie will start with a hiss and a roar and fade out and like Libya and after there small bag of cash ffades out so will there team
    The usual suspects in western subs will do what theyve always done.
    End result be a two tierd comp in 2013 the haves and the have nots

vCash
    Crikey, you're a negative basket, Bucky ...

vCash
    No reserves coach has been appointed yet. Snowy and Jarpy coaching the 20s. Kim Malcom is assistant coach of prems to Josh Heke.
    We have recruited some players, mainly to bolster the pack. The backline is mostly unchanged with Gray, DK, Jordy, Kane Allen and our 9 still there. Hopefully Mykie recovers from his knee injury to have an impact this year.
    Preseason has been a lot of fun this year and everyone's hoping the good vibes around the place translate onto the pitch.
    We just need some more volunteers around the club as many positions are still vacant.

Prems play their first trial next Saturday.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    No reserves coach has been appointed yet. Snowy and Jarpy coaching the 20s. Kim Malcom is assistant coach of prems to Josh Heke.
    We have recruited some players, mainly to bolster the pack. The backline is mostly unchanged with Gray, DK, Jordy, Kane Allen and our 9 still there. Hopefully Mykie recovers from his knee injury to have an impact this year.
    Preseason has been a lot of fun this year and everyone's hoping the good vibes around the place translate onto the pitch.
    We just need some more volunteers around the club as many positions are still vacant.

Prems play their first trial next Saturday.
    Hope you guys do well , theres some good lads down there , and probaly not confirmed but theres few more good players heading over to you guys that you didnt mention but il leave that to you so i dont steal your thunder!!!

vCash
    I heard Solomon king is coming to kala? Massive win if so...
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    A defenceless unconscious man lying on the ground was viciously and deliberately punched in the head.

Do you know another version of this truth?
    I heard that he had done nothing wrong whatsoever, he was karate kicked to the head when his back was turned, then 14 Wanneroo players jumped up and down on his head. They then tied his unconscious body to the back of a SS ute (with Chevy badge) and dragged him round the streets of Margaret River all the while skulling warm cans of Emu Export and screaming obscenities at old aged pensioners. Now I wasn't there so I can't vouch for that version of events, but a friend of my brothers knows someone who met a guy in a bar who reckons that's what happened.

Fulvio?

vCash
    I'd trust what I saw with my own eyes from less than two metres away more than I would anything any of any of your mates told you, Zed.

vCash
    I'd trust what I saw with my own eyes from less than two metres away more than I would anything any of any of your mates told you, Zed.
    The team in question wasn't even a Wanneroo team and additionally the thug you are referring to was from Cottesloe. A fact pointed out to you multiple times and something you have continually failed to address because it doesn't fit in with your agenda. And by failing to listen and acknowledge what others are saying, your credibility is questionable, irrespective of whether you were there or not. If you want people to actual believe what you are saying, then try a little bit more objectivity and a little bit less hysteria and then you may find people actually give your posts a bit more credence.

vCash
    http://twf.com.au/showthread.php?p=343233#post343233

Now what was I saying about your credibility?

Rookie
    vCash
    Is this credible?

"I heard that he had done nothing wrong whatsoever, he was karate kicked to the head when his back was turned, then 14 Wanneroo players jumped up and down on his head. They then tied his unconscious body to the back of a SS ute (with Chevy badge) and dragged him round the streets of Margaret River all the while skulling warm cans of Emu Export and screaming obscenities at old aged pensioners. Now I wasn't there so I can't vouch for that version of events, but a friend of my brothers knows someone who met a guy in a bar who reckons that's what happened."

It seems to me that Fulvio was actually there and saw the incident. Presumably that gives a certain level of credibility, particularly given few others were actually there but seem keen to comment. Just my observation.

Last edited by The Oracle; 11-03-13 at 11:17.

vCash
    So I can't change my mind? Do I need your or anyone elses permission to go anywhere?

Ask your former coach Elvie Prinsloo if I was there, I had a pleasant conversation with him in the course of the afternoon.

I don't recall making this about Wanneroo, although your attempt to distance that club from the event is altogether too cute. I don't care what club this guy came from. I saw what he did, as did many others.

vCash
    Key sentence "I don't care which club this guy came from" it appears the majority of people posting on this thread who do are Wanneroo supporters!

C'mon the

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast