Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: tips for rd 16

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arrrk View Post
    Reading this, one would assume that all clubs hate each other (more so Cottesloe) Out of curiosity is there a reason for this or is it because they are the best, and generally the best are despised. Being a proud supporter of rugby, I havn't noticed any of this negativity that is mentioned above.

I think this negativity comes from about 10 lonely and very sad people ^^^ that unfortunately have nothing better to do and feel so low that this is the only way they can strut around with the chests puffed out and head held high.

I'm definitely not telling you to stop, because it gives me a lot of entertainment witnessing it, like watching homeless dogs fight over a bone, so please treat this as another bone!
    Thank you
    The cott players are good guys.genuine passionate rugby men like the rest of us.The problem is your dickhead coach with his bullshit attitude so Arrrk[billy] why don't you give him a bone of your own

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Loved the mission statement on the roodogs wall yesterday,10 colts playing 1st grade by 2014, way to go to
    Tops. Love the sentiment. But -You were obviously at the game. What is going on at Wanneroo. Everything looks good off field, gym new change rooms.With Gibbo in charge next year and I'm told KK coming through with the young blokes will this work?

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arrrk View Post
    Reading this, one would assume that all clubs hate each other (more so Cottesloe) Out of curiosity is there a reason for this or is it because they are the best, and generally the best are despised. Being a proud supporter of rugby, I havn't noticed any of this negativity that is mentioned above.

I think this negativity comes from about 10 lonely and very sad people ^^^ that unfortunately have nothing better to do and feel so low that this is the only way they can strut around with the chests puffed out and head held high.

I'm definitely not telling you to stop, because it gives me a lot of entertainment witnessing it, like watching homeless dogs fight over a bone, so please treat this as another bone!
    Thank you
    I think this naivety comes from plonkers like you arrrk who must live in a cocoon not to know why wa rugby people hate Cott.

You clearly know zip about club affairs.

Carry on in your incense-filled world and focus on yoga or something.

PS The plonker section is the Force side of this website. You can talk about all sorts of airy fairy stuff over there.

Last edited by RumourMonger; 28-07-13 at 20:12.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    ah,that's better,RM--I was getting concerned about the new mellow version of your persona

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    PS The plonker section is the Force side of this website. You can talk about all sorts of airy fairy stuff over there.
    Maybe we could call that section The Whole Force so we can distinguish it from your section. The current name must be too ambiguous for you!

C'mon the

vCash
    Well it had to happen - Cott beaten by Rocky and all the haters reveling in it. Ultimately, after being 17-0 up some of the team members A) went to sleep B) had already won it c) are in the finals so who cares D) all of the above.

Congrats to Rocky on a well fought come back and I hope that a number of Cott players are hanging their heads in shame at their attitude and lack of guts.

I cant comment on the post game as I was not there but one overheard comment Vs many sightings of all hanging around just goes to show that some people are just looking for a scrap regardless of the facts.

Wont comment on the ref (again as I was not there) however, reports from both sides (yes from Rocky too) noted that the policing at the scrum and breakdown was arbitrary at best. However, no disrespect to Rocky - Shame on some of the Blue team including one of their imports who at best is a lazy talentless pretender and at worst is a .... lazy talentless pretender. I hope that the person in question never blights the saintly shores of Broom Street again.

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    so Arrrk[billy]
    guess again!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    I think this naivety comes from plonkers like you arrrk who must live in a cocoon not to know why wa rugby people hate Cott.

You clearly know zip about club affairs.

Carry on in your incense-filled world and focus on yoga or something.

Why let politics and club affairs interfere with "the game they play in heaven"

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkyDi View Post
    - Shame on some of the Blue team including one of their imports who at best is a lazy talentless pretender and at worst is a .... lazy talentless pretender. I hope that the person in question never blights the saintly shores of Broom Street again.
    Come on Dinki you can't bag one of your own in public without naming him and I promise we won't target him this weekend[much]

Last edited by westies man; 29-07-13 at 18:20. Reason: a
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Try there number 11 he left rocky owing guys a lot of money

Rookie
    vCash
    Come on ARRRKKK you can't bag one of your own in public without naming him and I promise we won't target him this weekend[much]
    I would think he's talking about the thug in Margaret river the big backrower
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Come on ARRRKKK you can't bag one of your own in public without naming him and I promise we won't target him this weekend[much]
    Westies - I bagged the guy and I can't name him as its not really necessary and frankly naming names based on my personal (though very correct and honorable) opinion is not what we are here for.

All in all this should be about Rocky showing a great amount of heart. I hope that Cott have a long hard look at those that capitulated on the weekend and make a game of it for you next week.

Oh bugger it - Bonus point win for the Gulls after some internal flogging and a few of their starting squad back from holidays and injury. Sorry Westies but that's the way it will be.

'Rugby and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.' -anonymous

Champion
    vCash
    You almost had me dinki and will we be going to uncontested scrums again this week need to know otherwise won't bother wheeling scrum machine out:

Champion
    vCash
    Arrrrks bone fetish,internal floggings ,just what does happen in the room's behind the clubrooms down that way

vCash
    Arrrrks bone fetish,internal floggings ,just what does happen in the room's behind the clubrooms down that way
    Lots of cash changes hands, lark's tongue soup and roast boar with roman dancing girls......how on earth do you think they get any players at all?

C'mon the

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast