Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: preliminary finals

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Bullshit, you are nothing but a pathetic spin merchant, trying to play the man and point to the unicorn now your corporate malevolence and incompetence has been exposed.

You expect me to be impressed with that cobbled together crap of your marketing gurus? You think a few poxy photos of Palmyra players on a facebook page no one will see will undo the damage you've done to WA rugby? It's more than Palmyra, mate, it's corrupting a competition, deliberately and indefensibly corrupting a competition.

If I and others hadn't exposed you all and made you the laughing stock and pariahs you thoroughly deserve to be, you wouldn't even have bothered to do that.

When you've actually done something, like even an apology, or an acknowledgement of the damage you've caused, you might make a tiny start to restoring your credibility and reputation as an organisation.

Until then, don't try your smarmy impudence on me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    For those sick and tired of the bile and negativity spewing out of Fulvio and Rumourmonger have a look here....

https://www.facebook.com/RugbyWACommunity
    Dumb question, please bear with me - Is the Colts award for people who play in the colts competition?

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    Dumb question, please bear with me - Is the Colts award for people who play in the colts competition?
    Hi there Ralto,

No it is not. Both Oliver and Luke have played Premier grade all year, as did last years U20's recipient, Kyle Godwin. The three of them (to my knowledge) have never played a colts game since they became eligible for grade (their 18th year). All three have been playing Premier grade since they were 18.

Hope this helps, correct me if I am wrong

Player
    vCash
    Should go to a player playing in the colts comp not just somebody who is in that age group

Champion
    vCash
    We all use the term to refer to this award as to the best COLTS player. It really is for the best Under 20's player. The word Colt is a common term used for those in that age group, not necessarily playing in the age group.

If your son was a talented under 20 player and so good to be playing Premiergrade or even Super Rugby, would you not want his talents, hardwork and success recognised?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Should go to a player playing in the colts comp not just somebody who is in that age group
    I agree maybe it should be renamed Western Force colts player of the year, so some of the standout players in the local 18s and 20s competition who play week in week out don't get their hopes up.

Hansie - if I ask you whose playing colts this week - would you say Ollie Hoskins, but he's playing Premier grade? - It doesn't make sense.
    If my son was playing Premier Grade all/most season I would expect him to be in the running for P.G Hampshire, if he didn't win that , then I wouldn't give him an award for a competition he didn't play in.
    Who won the Colts trophy the season before last? - no agenda, just interested.

vCash
    Rename 'best Colts player' award to 'best young player'?

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    Rename 'best Colts player' award to 'best young player'?
    I don't know, but I saw a lot of 18s and 20s this season, and it would be a great moment to see one of the Paly 18s or Kala 20s etc win the award. Don't get me wrong Ollies great, and Luke Burton is worth walking over broken glass for.

Player
    vCash
    Thanks Fulvio,
    You are an expert at playing the man. Your response to me is a typical example... Throw crap then claim the high moral ground while throwing even more crap. Get off your self appointed high horse you turkey.
    You are so full of yourself and your own self serving opinions its unbelievable. What gives you the right to be launching self righteous tirades at whoever you like. You don't even seem to care that you've got the wrong person again. The RugbyWA facebook page is absolutely nothing to do with me. As for corporate malevolence, marketing gurus etc... etc... What planet are you from??? Please apologise for your misdirected abuse. Your accusations are nothing but utter smear, bile and fantasy.
    I commend to you the page I provided the link for because then you can have a look at some of the outstanding things being done in WA Rugby instead of hurling disgusting abuse at anyone who is positive about our game's future and who doesn't embrace the destructive rubbish that you spew onto this website.

vCash
    I see it's hot in the kitchen, David.

It's only going to get hotter.

Champion
    vCash
    I reckon I speak for a large majority when I say the fun factor is diminishing rather quickly from this web site.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    I think it's fair to say that about rugby in this state as well.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    disappointing isn't it

re westies post

vCash
    I'll tell you what guys, I'll let you recover your fun factor.

Thanks for the memories.

Don't worry, I won't let the door hit me on the arse while I leave.

Player
    vCash
    Hello Fulvio,
    If you are talking about the David that I think you are, he is overseas at the moment and has been for some time.
    You falsely accuse me of all sorts of rubbish..... I give you back some of the sh@t you have been dishing out for years and you run away. Pathetic.
    Well.... take your lies and false accusations with you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast