Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ben Cousins in Police Custody

vCash
    but then what will happen to the 'Go Eagles Go! SGIO!' that they play at the games.

It's so catchy.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    ooo... that's gotta hurt!
    Couldn't have said it better

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I am just reading the blogs in the West Australians web site...

some classic replys to the question.. Should he be sacked?

Anna Paola Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 5:22 pm
    I just wish everybody would leave Ben alone. He is a champion footballer and from all reports equally as good a man. Is it really any of our business what he does in his own time off the football field? NO it isnt.
    To ben and family, I wish you all the very best in the times ahead and want to say that I believe in you despite what I might read in the newspaper. Head up and remember you have a gift and no one can take that away from you.
    If my son, whom I named Ben after you, grows up to be half the man you are I’ll be the proudest woman on Earth.
    It angers to the point where I’m in tears to see that Australians and reporters in particular are too busy sticking their noses into other people’s personal lives than worrying about what’s really important.
    BEN, YOU’LL ALWAYS BE A CHAMPION IN MY EYES.

Coyrsy Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 5:02 pm
    Hi,
    Ben Cousins should not be kicked out of the Eagles as he may not have even taken the drugs. Who knows? Also because he might of been depressed becasue of the recent death of chris Mainwairng. best of luck Benny. I love you soo much. Hottie
    Mwah
    Coyrsy

Tony Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 4:43 pm
    Considering this will be Bens first strike officially, why should he be sacked. I know that some clubs like Hawthorn promote two to three strikes so what’s the difference people. Ben is a lot better player then any in the Hawthorn side.

Jane Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 11:32 am
    I would have to say that ‘The West’ has finally put something out there that we all want to look at. And that is the hot bod of Ben Cousins. Foget about what he’s being arrested for look at the body on that boy!!! YUMMY!!!!!

my favourite

Susan Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 11:29 am
    Two words… get over it!

Julio de Cruz Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 10:53 am
    Benny
    Why didn’t you catch a taxi you ning-nong.

dave Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 10:23 am
    Yes. Trade him to Hawthorn.

Heather Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 10:22 am
    I am absolutely mortified at the ridiculous comments people have made here regarding Ben. For god’s sake, do you also kick a dying dog in the guts when it’s lying on the ground? Ben has hurt no one but himself and perhaps his family. He is grieving. Leave him alone to sort his life and grief out. He doesn’t go out bashing his wife or girlfriend like some AFL players, he doesn’t play around with his best mates wives like some AFL players, he doesn’t do alot of things that other AFL players do (and get away with) but, let’s face it, he’s a West Coast Eagle and its open season isn’t it? As is already stated in a few comments here, who of us has never done something that may seem wrong if it were splashed all over the papers and the damn tv screens? I’d say none! Who makes us judge and jury? What gives us the right to judge him? I personally will be devastated if the WCE sack him. I support his efforts to sort out his life, and think we ought to show a little compassion and empathy. My heart goes out to Ben and his loved ones right now, and my sympathy goes to the ignorant “finger pointers”.

meegan Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 10:13 am
    Please people don’t give up on Benny because he is the Eagles’ best player now. They really do need help him badly. Come on people, true WCE supporters will help Benny stay. Well I would, he’s just lost Mainy and that’s alot to do with it. So don’t slag him off….OK WA? Get behind him. Ben Cousins should stay playing for the West Coast Eagles (9) needs to stay. No Judd, maybe no Cousin, no draft. Say bye bye to cup of 2008. Maybe the Fremantle Dockers might win more games nxt year lol (not).

deano Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 8:16 am
    come to Sydney Ben, you’ll love it here mate it’s the ice capital of Australia.

john Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 9:12 pm
    Ben is a champion and by all accounts a great bloke. He has a problem and
    needs help….not criticism from the mindless mob.

Mike Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 10:44 am
    You’re all missing the point. Cousins has let the club down. He’s let his teammates down. He’s let the supporters down, and most importantly, he’s really let his fmaily down. Basically, he had the chance to get his life back on track, and his career and to help his club, but he can’t stop being Ben Cousins. For the Club’s sake. Drop him. As a man, let him pick his life up, he’s had all the chances he could muster. He’s also responsible for Judd leaving and for the party boy culture that has seen Gardiner, Fletcher, Chick etc all make a case for trade week.

He tainted our premiership when he whooped and hollered on the podium, and contrast that to the professional humbleness of Judd. If it turns out WC could’ve saved Judd by delisting Ben (as the rumours had it) I will cry myself to sleep.

Matt Says:

October 17th, 2007 at 12:38 pm
    I’m sick of hearing from the portion of women trying to defend this loser. Like it or not ladies, you are all a ZERO CHANCE of ever getting into bed with him! So remove this bias from your views and see the situation for what it is. Thankyou

vCash
    This matt guy makes a good point!

And that susan... well... I've got two words for you... learn how to count because there are three words in 'get over it' :p

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan
    Two words… get over it!
    Aww Susan, you're so smrt.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    camptown racetrack five miles long.. doo dah doo dah

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry

Anna Paola Says:

I just wish everybody would leave Ben alone. He is a champion footballer and from all reports equally as good a man. Is it really any of our business what he does in his own time off the football field? NO it isnt.
    To ben and family, I wish you all the very best in the times ahead and want to say that I believe in you despite what I might read in the newspaper. Head up and remember you have a gift and no one can take that away from you.
    If my son, whom I named Ben after you, grows up to be half the man you are I’ll be the proudest woman on Earth.
    It angers to the point where I’m in tears to see that Australians and reporters in particular are too busy sticking their noses into other people’s personal lives than worrying about what’s really important.

Coyrsy Says:

Hi,
    Ben Cousins should not be kicked out of the Eagles as he may not have even taken the drugs. Who knows? Also because he might of been depressed becasue of the recent death of chris Mainwairng. best of luck Benny. I love you soo much. Hottie
    Mwah
    Coyrsy

Tony Says:

Considering this will be Bens first strike officially, why should he be sacked. I know that some clubs like Hawthorn promote two to three strikes so what’s the difference people. Ben is a lot better player then any in the Hawthorn side.

Jane Says:

I would have to say that ‘The West’ has finally put something out there that we all want to look at. And that is the hot bod of Ben Cousins. Foget about what he’s being arrested for look at the body on that boy!!! YUMMY!!!!!

my favourite

Susan Says:

Two words… get over it!

Julio de Cruz Says:

Benny

dave Says:

Heather Says:

I am absolutely mortified at the ridiculous comments people have made here regarding Ben. For god’s sake, do you also kick a dying dog in the guts when it’s lying on the ground? Ben has hurt no one but himself and perhaps his family. He is grieving. Leave him alone to sort his life and grief out. He doesn’t go out bashing his wife or girlfriend like some AFL players, he doesn’t play around with his best mates wives like some AFL players, he doesn’t do alot of things that other AFL players do (and get away with) but, let’s face it, he’s a West Coast Eagle and its open season isn’t it? As is already stated in a few comments here, who of us has never done something that may seem wrong if it were splashed all over the papers and the damn tv screens? I’d say none! Who makes us judge and jury? What gives us the right to judge him? I personally will be devastated if the WCE sack him. I support his efforts to sort out his life, and think we ought to show a little compassion and empathy. My heart goes out to Ben and his loved ones right now, and my sympathy goes to the ignorant “finger pointers”.

meegan Says:

Please people don’t give up on Benny because he is the Eagles’ best player now. They really do need help him badly. Come on people, true WCE supporters will help Benny stay. Well I would, he’s just lost Mainy and that’s alot to do with it. So don’t slag him off….OK WA? Get behind him. Ben Cousins should stay playing for the West Coast Eagles (9) needs to stay. No Judd, maybe no Cousin, no draft. Say bye bye to cup of 2008. Maybe the Fremantle Dockers might win more games nxt year lol (not).

deano Says:

john Says:

Mike Says:

You’re all missing the point. Cousins has let the club down. He’s let his teammates down. He’s let the supporters down, and most importantly, he’s really let his fmaily down. Basically, he had the chance to get his life back on track, and his career and to help his club, but he can’t stop being Ben Cousins. For the Club’s sake. Drop him. As a man, let him pick his life up, he’s had all the chances he could muster. He’s also responsible for Judd leaving and for the party boy culture that has seen Gardiner, Fletcher, Chick etc all make a case for trade week.

He tainted our premiership when he whooped and hollered on the podium, and contrast that to the professional humbleness of Judd. If it turns out WC could’ve saved Judd by delisting Ben (as the rumours had it) I will cry myself to sleep.

Matt Says:

I’m sick of hearing from the portion of women trying to defend this loser. Like it or not ladies, you are all a ZERO CHANCE of ever getting into bed with him! So remove this bias from your views and see the situation for what it is. Thankyou

how the fking hell can anyone condone this kind of behaviour?
    1) drugs are ILLEGAL!
    2) he is a ROLE MODEL
    3) he is already potentially responsible for the drug addictions of other people who looked up to him. (and no i wont be apologizing if this offends anyone)
    4) he broke his contract with the eagles. therefore he legally should be sacked. that kind of example does this set professional sportsmen and sportswomen around the world if people can get away with breaching their contracts with their club.
    it sets a bad LEGAL precedent.

i have seen how hard it is for someone to get away from a drug habit. hes going through a tough time. but if he was meant to be back in his rehab clinic in the U.S, this would bet he best palce for him. espically if he was depressed and greiving. because they have trained councellors and there is sure as hell no drugs at a rehab clinic... no temptation. and a place where he can get his shit together.

yeah, lets all turn that down... concidering how many average people get the opportunity to do that.
    who didnt get treatment because bennie did hey? where are they now? are they still alive?
    be real friggin ironic if they were homeless and are now dead themself...

vCash
    With any addiction the addict has to bottom out themselves there is nothing his fans his friends (can't have many real ones left ) or the Eagles can do - he has to do it himself - or die just like Jimi Hendrix and several other talented peps in the past- the lesson for us rugby fans is
    a: Druggies lose fans
    b: Druggies lose Sponsorship Deals
    c: Druggies don't get away with things forever no matter how much bread they have it destroys your life
    d: Druggies don't admit they are addicts until its to late either

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    I have sympathy for people who try to beat an addiction and fail and then have another go and fail and then............I've been through it myself as lots of us have, trying to kick the disgusting nicotine habit. After nearly 40 years of it I've been clean 3 years now but the monkey still hangs around from time to time.

But associating with known crims, getting involved in their machinations and spending large amounts of your free time in their seedy hangouts in Perth and elsewhere? Well that's a whole 'nother story. Good riddance.

vCash
    Ben Cousins, brilliant player, what a waste, and that's from a Dockers fan.

I have no sympathy at all with anyone who chooses to use drugs. It's a path you choose to go down, it's a personal choice. There are no excuses, the publicity surrounding drugs has never been higher, if people choose to think that they can control drugs and that it won't affect their lives that's their choice, but don't expect the rest of us to feel anything but contempt.

Ben's not an addict he wouldn't have kicked it that quickly and come back into the game in such good form, the frequent blood tests would have picked up anything he was using.

He chose his friends and lifestyle and it was only a matter of time. He won't be the last.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post

Anna Paola Says:

Coyrsy Says:

Hi,
    Mwah
    Coyrsy

Tony Says:

Jane Says:

my favourite

Susan Says:

Two words… get over it!

Julio de Cruz Says:

Benny

dave Says:

Heather Says:

meegan Says:

deano Says:

john Says:

Mike Says:

Matt Says:

such blind faith, why??? my girlfriends is one of the biggest West Coast supporters i know and she thinks he should have been sacked back in 2005 when that whole nightclub stuff happened. How many more chances did the guy want? And as for most of the posts from the West Australian website "i smell bogans" (i've changed that quote from "Bad Eggs" with mick molloy, anyone that's seen the movie will know what i'm on about)

Legend Contributor
    vCash

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    such is life..........

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    I just had a sickening thought. What will that tat look like in 10/15 years when it's wrapped around a keg?

I'm off to bash it out of my head now

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast