Poll: Should members have to fill in who they support in their profile?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Member Information

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    Best frigging post I've seen since I came back. You rock mate.
    Didn't you say that about Exiles post

Your just kissing arse now Sage

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    my poll is better !!!!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon
    I have discovered that there's not enough room in some of these fields. I wanted to add "I have a soft spot for the waratahs which has led me to poke fun at 'supporters' who will poke fun at a team in a situation they themselves were in only last year", but there's really not enough room for that.

So I'd consider your whole topic moot if you're not even going to make the fields long enough.

Hooold up!
    How many years have the Tahs been in the competition?

As a wise man I know once said, "You know you're accepted when people are poking fun at you"... so take that into account when you see people poking at the Tahs & fans of the Tahs!

Damnit, have managed to keep my trap shut until now
    Bad Terri.

I want to be unique - just like everybody else!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr
    Didn't you say that about Exiles post

Your just kissing arse now Sage

Ah shit... Ya got me you bastard.

Ah ha!... That was my "comeback" post, which was made after Exile's thread.. and I said that was the best post SINCE I came back.. see? see?....

*phew*

Quote Originally Posted by Terri
    Damnit, have managed to keep my trap shut until now
    Bad Terri.

Ahh poor, sweet Terri... Made fun of the TahPatrol lately? You must love us in that case.

For the record, I love it when it's banter. Things got a bit cruel towards the end.

Last edited by Sagerian; 11-04-07 at 16:05.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy
    my poll is better !!!!!
    ahahahahahahaha and then look at his avatar!!!

lmao!!!!

yeah I dont mind some of them tahs supporters ... but it would be nice to know who they are ... hehehehehehe!!!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    I'm one.. But I think you know that.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    TIF - I don't think anyone should have to tell us anything they don't want to tell us.

Bacon - I am disappointed that you "filled" in the blanks, you should have kept everyone guessing.

Personally speaking I think that everyone has the right to support any team they support and shouldn't have to justify it to the membership of TheWholeForce. Whilst TheWholeForce is a supporters site for the Western Force it appears to me that our fearless leader has gone out of his way to make all supporters welcome - We as a group of Western Force supporters would be arrogant in the extreme to think that we are better then all others and I believe that we should welcome our brother rugby fans with open arms and beers all round

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    are you serious?!!! a tahs suppporter ??? ... hmmm I would have never guessed!!!

"Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile
    TIF - I don't think anyone should have to tell us anything they don't want to tell us.

Bacon - I am disappointed that you "filled" in the blanks, you should have kept everyone guessing.

Personally speaking I think that everyone has the right to support any team they support and shouldn't have to justify it to the membership of TheWholeForce. Whilst TheWholeForce is a supporters site for the Western Force it appears to me that our fearless leader has gone out of his way to make all supporters welcome - We as a group of Western Force supporters would be arrogant in the extreme to think that we are better then all others and I believe that we should welcome our brother rugby fans with open arms and beers all round
    Sounds fair to me. The internet is about being able to remain anonymous if you wish.

As an act of protest, I am not going to fill in the info. Haha, good luck guessing who I support suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy
    are you serious?!!! a tahs suppporter ??? ... hmmm I would have never guessed!!!
    No no, Lonzy.. I really am!!!... Does this change how you feel about me?

vCash
    hahaha and they would have no idea who you supported if only they had of stopped reading!!!

vCash
    Gaaah! Foiled by my own comment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile

well said exile , no one should have to do anything in particular to have fun on this site

keep it free and open like you should your mind

vCash
    I think we'd all get on a lot better if it was mandatory to list "RUGBY' as who/what we support!!!!!

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    I have no problem displaying who I support, and can't see why anyone else would have. It's a rugby site after all. Plenty of other places on the internet to go if you want to be anonymous...
    One of the reasons I love rugby so much is that it brings people together (no Harry & Sally jokes, please - that's not what I mean! ) - rugby supporters love the game, we all have that in common no matter who we support. And we also accept that supporters of other teams are as passionate about them as we are about ours. As Lonzy said elsewhere - it's just fairweather fans we can't understand!
    So, TIF, I guess that means you put me down as a 'YES'!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

vCash
    An interesting question posed!

From personal experiance, the need to express public admoration for the "other" team has been curbed through the support and PROBING (Happy will get that one) of The EnFORCER and others, and gentle persuasion boarding on threats of physical mishap of the "other" jersey ( Hence it is only worn in the safety and security of a dark closet).

But, you all seem to be such nice people, so you have to say that rugby wins - but for me it has to be the Force.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast