Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Giteau to sit out Reds clash

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Whats the point in having a rivalry if you can't have a bit of fun with it?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Damn straight James! I promise I will only gloat in a disgusting (but terribly attractive and suave) way until the start of the next round. That seems fair enough to me. And if I can bring the game up off and on during the off season and during the next season to build up for the next clash, that would be cool too. Is that all right?

Who wants to take the gigsa Cue-Ball Challenge next year? I'm in.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    I'm in although I think more should be on the line i.e. a loss of 10 points of more results in shaved legs, 20 points or more shaved chest and 30 points of more shaved eye brows. Don't even consider 40 points.

Do you have that much faith in the Tahs chook?

vCash
    when did we boo our team? if your talking about last year then o.k, but they were terrible and had more or less given up. this year were undefeated at home! something the force would love no doubt! the sfs is a happy place (and square not round!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus View Post
    when did we boo our team? if your talking about last year then o.k, but they were terrible and had more or less given up. this year were undefeated at home! something the force would love no doubt! the sfs is a happy place (and square not round!)
    Shows the ticker of your boys, luckily the glorious and only true blue Australian side have an abundance of that.

vCash
    true blue? you wear purple!
    last year we had a shocker and still you couldn't beat us!
    your team is more of a pound for unwanted strays!

vCash
    we don't wear purple. We wear manly blue, not the gay blue of the waratahs. And we got a swan/whirlwind force as our insignia. You guys have a flower. that reallys spells P-O-O-F-T-E-R to me.

And i wouldn't call giteau, cross, shepherd, mitchell, sharpe, pocock as unwanted strays.
    I would say we're a nursery for puppies. We groom them and train them, and let you boys take them after we make them better. After all, the tahs and reds have done a really bad job at it. (the brumbies were really good with their young ones this year.)

vCash
    Homophobe. An attractive look. Keep it up champ.

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

vCash
    chook, i not one of your regular sparring partners if ya hadn't noticed so this is how i see it ..... giteau was knocked cold in a mistimed tackle attempt, couldve been serious but thankfully wasn't. Just because he got up and was ok is irrelevant to the fact you resorted to some ' hialrious ' name calling. Concussion can be dangerous if the proper care and follow-up is not undertaken. I say this from first hand experience. As for perspective, take a minute to think about giteau's parents, girlfriend and girlfriend's family who ( i know for a fact were at the game ) would have been thinking the worst scenarios possible. So anyway im happy to agree to disagree if you are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Whats the point in having a rivalry if you can't have a bit of fun with it?
    im all for rivalries and banter but what i think is funny is different to what you think is funny

vCash
    Perhaps the issue here is not as much the humour, it's lack of taste in that humour...

vCash
    honestly, perth needs to harden up! sky blue is tradition, tradition is something that is earned!

gits was concussed, he is fine now, people including myself made jokes about the position he fell in! he is fine! if something goes wrong the jokes will stop, no one made jokes over a loud speaker in front of his family, they made them online after the game was over! if your offended by it, say why, don't talk crap about other people who have it worse cos gits is a millionaire and would have the best medical treatment available and if there was a hint of anything wrong he would have gone straight to the hospital not run around a big round field in perth at halftime!

vCash
    ive said why twice now, keep up ..... as for tradition do some research on how long rugbywa has been around ( 115 years only 11 less than nswru mate ) and if the nswru hadn't been so tunnel visioned for 112 of those years in its desire to ' own ' rugby, rugbywa and rugby in australia would probably be much better off than it currently is ..... so what if gits is a millionaire would nswru like a loan so it can stop welching off the aru ( more proud nswru tradition ) and who am i talking crap about? im arguing the point ..... using the internet as justification is a lame defense, if your gonna join in please make it relevant

Last edited by NTT; 15-04-08 at 20:35.

vCash
    speaking of tradition ... lets look at the last 5 years, rugbywa has successfully laid the foundations of opening up a new pathway for young rugby players to one day fulfil a dream of playing for the wallabies with the creation of the force. Yes we had to recruit players to be competive and ensure a supporter base and improved club rugby standard and corporate viability. The recruitment was always going to ruffle some feathers but the players make their own choices in that regard aswell as some players who werent feeling the love of their home states. Its all tied into developing the franchise. The goal over the next five years is to start intergrating wa born talent, get a rectangular stadium and continue to improve our performance in the s14.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus View Post
    honestly, perth needs to harden up! sky blue is tradition, tradition is something that is earned!

gits was concussed, he is fine now, people including myself made jokes about the position he fell in! he is fine! if something goes wrong the jokes will stop, no one made jokes over a loud speaker in front of his family, they made them online after the game was over! if your offended by it, say why, don't talk crap about other people who have it worse cos gits is a millionaire and would have the best medical treatment available and if there was a hint of anything wrong he would have gone straight to the hospital not run around a big round field in perth at halftime!
    I can't agree with you more Waratahjesus you guys have earnt the tradition of being perennial under achievers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast