Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Can't We All Just Get Along?

vCash
    there is no need for tahs supporters to come over here and bag all things western force on TWF.COM, after all it is a force fans forum........

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    You might have something in that last line nearthop...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Sage was a mod on TWF before GTT even existed, but he went over to the dark side and is now following his own path.....

thus solving the problem. TWF should hate GTT until they realise we are better - both on the net and on the field, and admit that we ARE better. and that GTT is a spoof; somewhat akin to uncyclopedia is to wikipedia.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Sage was the owner operator of a website called "whereblueonfriday" or something like that. He and Moses joined efforts to establish GTT. All Chook, Moses, and even waratahheyzeus ever did when they paid us a friendly visit was to come for a fishing expedition. It is such a shame that the vocal minority here bites so easily and is so thin skinned. Much more fun could be had if everyone just relaxed a little bit.

As has been previously stated, Both Chook and Moses are great guys. Chook is even a Western Force fan, and if we all just relaxed a little and learned what is a fishing expedition we would all have so much more fun here.

Thanks Jess, a great thread, and well worth our praise.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    All Chook, Moses, and even waratahheyzeus ever did when they paid us a friendly visit was to come for a fishing expedition. It is such a shame that the vocal minority here bites so easily and is so thin skinned. Much more fun could be had if everyone just relaxed a little bit.
    Well that's let the cat out of the bag, X.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    What Exile said! The reason that Moses and Chook love to post here is that the GTT members basically dribble on, their site is deathly quiet traffic wise and apart from a few, most wouldnt know what a rugby ball looked like even if it bit them on the arse. TWF is a rugby site with active members, so they know when they post here they will get a reply whereas if you post on their site you may die through boredom while waiting on a reply.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Pst, pst, nobody reply to TLH's post....

vCash

Posted via Mobile Device

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    IMHO this is a dumb thread (sorry, Jess). Why can't 2 websites get along? Not only are they are websites, but they are websites which support different teams!

Rugby teams are on the field for 80 minutes and duke it out for that entire period - they then have drinks after and enjoy the camaraderie and banter with fellow rugby folk. TWF and GTT and websites dedicated to their teams, essentially on the field (so to speak) 24/7 - the only time we get to have after match drinks is when we actually do that in person. On such occasions (AFAIK) everyone has got along fabulously - I've met Moses and Sage inperson and they are a great couple of blokes. I'm sure Chook is too.

BTW - Fishing expeditions = Trolling. Look it up, it's not really an acceptable practice on the internet and deserves to be treated with contempt. If trolling was all that Chook and Moses did they'd get the same treatment as Waratahjesus. Gratefully they do have more to offer and we can generally accept the 'fishing' as part of the whole package. People of course have every right to object to the trolling and shouldn't be marginalised as a 'thin skinned vocal minority'.

To sumarise, TWF wants to do to GTT what Cannon did to Mealamu. I would however make the time to have a pint with Moses, Chook or any other GTT member in town.

Ed: Blimey! Someone get me step ladder, this horse is much bigger than I thought!!

vCash
    does that mean we can have Sage back please! After a while you kinda get used to different peps and miss em and sort of care when they are genuinely upset by stuff - life without different points of view is boring - off the high horse bring on 1:30pm and the PNC

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

vCash
    well said coach....

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    We CAN all get along...to the Little Creatures Loft today starting at 3.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Stay up there Coach. You're on a roll

Quote Originally Posted by Thequeerone View Post
    does that mean we can have Sage back please!
    No.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    I was just trying to inspire everyone to say nice things about everyone else.

Sorry Coach.. it won't happen again.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    I for one will not change the way I speak to Moses and Chook. I feel I have nothing to apologise for, and I'm really only indulging in good natured banter.....If this has been misconstued as anything else, it has been done so by people who haven't read enough posts by the three of us to realise that we're just giving each other shit....I personally can't wait to share a couple of cold beers with the two of them, at which stage the ribbing shall continue in person, and we'll probably laugh just as much at the comments which score off us as the other.....That's what it's all about!

ps if I've misconstrued Chook and Moses' motives and truly offended them with comments that I intended in jest, I'd just like to publicly ridicule them now and call for them to HTFU and put on their best party dress!

C'mon the

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast