Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wallabies vs Lions 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    People will prob go me for saying this but if it came down to JOC or Cummins I would take JOC in a second and twice on Sunday. Cummins is a great winger but with out quality player like JOC and Godwin you have nothing.
    JO'C vs a Winger that doesn't score tries?

No brainer

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    JOC attitude is the problem, the Force is finally getting rid of tbe primmadonna and entitlement attitudes of the past
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    JOC attitude is the problem, the Force is finally getting rid of tbe primmadonna and entitlement attitudes of the past
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Can't believe I'm defending him in this aspect,
    But apart from the spa photo & last wednesday generally has flown under the radar - media beat up aside.
    He's part of the rebels leadership group. And amongst other players who have been around the block a fair bit more than him.

I think he's either pulled his head in - or he's in the leadership group so they can keep a really close eye on him...

3 years is a longtime when you're 23 - if he comes back it will be interesting to see what kind of person he is now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    regarding both of them, after saturday's game - things will change

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    regarding both of them, after saturday's game - things will change

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Posted via Mobile Device
    That is true, but if he's capable of changing his spots in that regard, he's a bloody capable footballer

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Can't believe I'm defending him in this aspect,
    But apart from the spa photo & last wednesday generally has flown under the radar - media beat up aside.
    I would point to the on field performance on Saturday night and suggest that the job hasn't been finished on the pitch.

At the end of the day, I would welcome JOC back purely based upon his attitude and the litmus test will be what position he plays. He won't do the team any favors lining up at 10 or 12, he's not a 10 and we have a pretty good 12. If he lines up at 13, 15 or a wing, we'll know that he's pulled his sizable head out of his ass and started to think of things other than the brand.......that will be step one!

C'mon the

vCash
    We had zero force players in the match 22. We need a reallocation of talent to the west be it through financial incentive or whatever. We have five super teams and an extremely unequal talent spread. We will remain rooted if the current situation continues with or without more foreigners.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash

Rookie
    vCash
    We were at the game Saturday and it was a great atmosphere. We were surrounded by lions fans and most were friendly but mainly the older fans. One thing that really pisses me off is when fans boo when the opposing teams members are called out, you need two teams to make a game. They called the lions first didn't hear any booing, when they called the Wallabies names out the lions fans booed every Wallaby.

It was so good when AAC scored the try the Wallaby fans were yelling wal-lab-ies so loud we over powered the lions fans. And it was so good when halfpenny missed. Quite a lot of the older lions fans came up and shook our hands and congratulated us.

On the Saturday before the game the town was Red, but on the Sunday a lot less Red and a lot more Yellow. So good to see. So happy that Horwill will be playing nest Saturday.

One old lion fan told me that the Wallabies are going to win by at least ten because Gatland was too focused on the scrum and line-out and forgot to get the lads to practice crossing the line. Hope is is right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snusan View Post
    One thing that really pisses me off is when fans boo when the opposing teams members are called out, you need two teams to make a game. They called the lions first didn't hear any booing, when they called the Wallabies names out the lions fans booed every Wallaby.
    Indeed.
    I always give a polite clap to opposition kickers who slot them over (excluding on the off chance the last kick had gone over on the weekend!) and even had a polite cheer for the medley of UK/Irish music played before the anthems (with the fiddle girlies etc)
    But, if thats how the opposition fans choose to act, then theres really nothing to be done.

vCash
    Had Roy and HG going on my iphone during the test on Saturday night and they were the funniest act! It was actually quite entertaining listening to their ranting while watching the game-calling Horwill 'Stomper' and 'There's OConnor wearing ridiculous slippers, Stop yapping James.... & Just Give the ball to Folau, Give the ball to Folau!!. Bloody funny - fully recommend a listen.

vCash
    I had every intention of streaming it at the game, but settled for sports ears (with the ref, not fox!)
    Can anyone funnel the audio through their home entertainment system and get a HD copy of it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snusan View Post
    One thing that really pisses me off is when fans boo when the opposing teams members are called out, you need two teams to make a game. They called the lions first didn't hear any booing, when they called the Wallabies names out the lions fans booed every Wallaby.
    Hate that! I was at the Brass Monkey and had to put up with that - AND all the New Zealanders who came out to support the Lions!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    If the rumour is true with can't afford Cummins how can we afford JOC as well??
    When I asked Pek about it..he reckoned RugbyWA couldn't afford JOC!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3