Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Restruture

Champion
    vCash
    Watch ARKS in the Championship this year
    I think you are absolutely right here. While the Bros have been on a tub thumping campaign - and results show that is not working - ARKS have been quietly going about there business. Good luck to them.
    I hear they have a couple of players who premier clubs, (Hansie,) have been very interested in.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Curtin v Arks on weekend should be a good match-up, i know i'm looking forward to seeing how good Arks are!

Rookie
    vCash
    Pacman why did you edit , i am a big boy i can cop an insult or are you concerned you may look a little small minded a bit of a biggot perhaps. Believe me i would have respected you more if you had the balls to stand by what you wrote!.
    My staement in the discussion refered to players and their loyalty which is poor in the majority of clubs ,wouldnt dream of insulting people who give up their time to W.A rugby .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Pat View Post
    Pacman My staement in the discussion refered to players and their loyalty which is poor in the majority of clubs ,wouldnt dream of insulting people who give up their time to W.A rugby .
    However you did insult people who give up their time to rugby!! A lot of current players do a little more than just play, they mark fields, stock the bar, coach Jnrs etc, they have Mums, Dads and siblings all helping out at some stage; from car-pooling, coaching, manager and canteen, the list goes on. When you aimlessly throw around insults like you have, don’t be so small minded and offended when someone gets up you.

To me, it sounds like you have some intimate knowledge of Wanneroo, perhaps a past player/parent or a current one?? Suffice to say, you would be displaying zero loyalty!! Which in consistent with you aye EX pat…..appropriate name!

Player
    vCash
    Was there a club vote on this if so wonder if anybody will post there vote just to see who thought this was a good idea.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Was there a club vote on this if so wonder if anybody will post there vote just to see who thought this was a good idea.
    I know there was no consultation involving other clubs,this I know as a fact .I speak for myself not the Wests club because it's never been discussed at West's committee meeting's when I say I don't agree with it or the way it was done but in saying that the decision has now been made and we all need to know move on and hope that Rocky start sticking it up other 1st grade sides [except Wests of course]

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    No vote. Hansie decided it was good idea.

Can't wait until his next good idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    However you did insult people who give up their time to rugby!! A lot of current players do a little more than just play, they mark fields, stock the bar, coach Jnrs etc, they have Mums, Dads and siblings all helping out at some stage; from car-pooling, coaching, manager and canteen, the list goes on. When you aimlessly throw around insults like you have, don’t be so small minded and offended when someone gets up you.

To me, it sounds like you have some intimate knowledge of Wanneroo, perhaps a past player/parent or a current one?? Suffice to say, you would be displaying zero loyalty!! Which in consistent with you aye EX pat…..appropriate name!
    I think he is from more north we don't have dickheads at Wanneroo

Senior Player
    vCash
    I'm just disappointed I won't get a game at Wests this year - that was an easy chance to visit the parents and abate their fears that I ignore them.

vCash
    Well the draw is out and a whole re-arrangement of games, timing, dates .... why mid season! Why ...

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Well the draw is out and a whole re-arrangement of games, timing, dates .... why mid season! Why ...
    Where's the draw? Looking in the usual places and coming up short.

Rookie
    vCash
    I have been told that UWA are also joining the Championship Comp.

Senior Player
    vCash
    I heard that rumour as well.

vCash
    It's true
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Here the round 5 draw for Championship 1st XVs

Saturday 4th of May '13