Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    you are absolutely right Fulvio.

the mistake made was mine,

my apologies to all.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    Hi all…I was yellow carded by moderator travelling gerry yesterday for 24 hours - as a result of a thread posted by travelling gerry himself entitled Mudskippers “O’Meara Appreciation Thread”. In this thread, travelling jerry pulled information out of an entry that I posted back on 30 October 2008, renamed the post and presented the content totally out of context. This behaviour, from a moderator of the site begs only one question: Why? Travelling Gerry’s actions are clearly antagonistic and demonstrate premeditated troublemaking. Coach, what have you to say about gerry’s recent behaviour?

My original post started with me stating “The following is a few personal thoughts about the Matt Giteau impasse”, the main focus of which was on the player himself.

vCash
    I think I speak for a few people when I say we don't care.

I know you were probably shattered at losing your only form of human contact though
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Mudskipper you've made your point. Quit with dignity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Hi all…I was yellow carded by moderator travelling gerry yesterday for 24 hours -what have you to say about gerry’s recent behaviour?
    Gerry Burn it as a Witch.

Cockskipper you can't do a sodding thing right, only a yellow? you aren't worthy to be in the red card club.

Last edited by Badger; 04-12-08 at 07:41.
    War is Gods may of teaching Americans Geography

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    ok what's with all the hostilities folks, surely we aren't that precious???

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    obtuse .. isn't that a triangle of some sorts?
    No need to be obtuse, Happy.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Hhahaahahahaha

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I think we tend to rise to the bait at times
    muddy waters should be able to voice his opinion
    we dont have to agree with them

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

A couple of days ago I offered my opinion of Peter O'Meara.

for what its worth here it is.

I have had the opportunity to talk to Peter twice in person, a couple of times over the phone and a few emails.

The first time I met Peter was during the Western Force v Waratahs match at Bathurst in 2006. To read the article about mine and Sage's exploits please click here.

The conversation with Peter was all about his idea to create a Sydney based Supporters Club. This became known as the Eastern Force. Whilst the failure of the supporters club was entirely due to the work ethic of the Main Organizer of the Club - Me. The support provided by Peter O'Meara and his staff within RugbyWA was outstanding.

Peter at all times was a pleasure to deal with and a true lover of the game they play in heaven.

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    i never met o'meara personally but one time i watched fox sports news and saw a video of him, i didnt have the sound on but he moved his mouth to indicate that he may of been making noise of some description, maybe about mass corruption, maybe about saving the rainforrest, i dont know there was no sound........

anyway, is this thread about an ex CEO or am i meant to call Muddy a name and then praise myself?

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I dunno WJ .. I lost track quite a while ago...

vCash
    I've been reading the threads that Mudskipper has started about Peter O'Mera/Firepower its intresting from what I have read the only thing Peter O'Mera is guilty of is been over-aggressive in signing players and using firepower(Tim Johnston) who was more than willing to give a large sum of cash.
    Just curious when you ask the same question on the South Sydney fan site about Russell Crowe and Peter Holmes a Court what do the fans say??? Because from all the articles I have read they mention those two more than the founder of Firepower.

You obviously have a grudge against Peter O'Mera and you are not going to explain it, so if you know something improper about him take it to court because I am getting sick of it he is the former ceo that has helped the Western Force get to where it is.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Hi all…I was yellow carded by moderator travelling gerry yesterday for 24 hours
    A 24 hour yellow card that lasted less than 18 hours

I'm starting to feel you like to stretch the truth a bit mudskipper.

Posted via space

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

vCash
    Flamethrower…different access point not such a mystery...I was carded 11:00 ish previous day...

The issue is not the time I was carded but the actions of the mentioned moderator… who on the 2rd December has reposted a entry I made from the 30th October under a his chosen heading making out I was targeting O’Meara. This was intentionally misleading... You guys work it out what you think is fair play…My 30th October entry was addressing the Giteau article of the day, O’Meara was just mentioned…

Gerry created this thread not me. So those of you who are upset about the thread take it up with traveling gerry TWF site moderator…. This seriously undermines the integrity of the TWF site…

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast