Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Leavers 09

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    But Drew created that try from not much to work with, the force were battling to stop the ball crossing their line and he just went for it, and he made it, and it was luck.
    He also had the speed to make the 80 metres...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    I reckon JO'C will look good in a Reds jumper next season.
    He can swap with Barnes.

Quote Originally Posted by chiselhead View Post
    With Quade Cooper and Berrick Barnes, the Reds aren't likely to offer Gits a contract
    Barnes is off-contract & hasn't re-signed yet.

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

vCash
    Drew is a good finisher with speed and a handy knack of scoring tries. I think he's pretty good on the wing.

If Gits was really happy and planning to stay, he'd say "I'm really happy at the Force and won't be going anywhere else". He's a mercenary and will follow the dollar. he has no real committment to this franchise. Until we start producing local talent we will suffer from expensive under performing whinging "super stars" that are lured here with big coin

How about some running rugby from the attack coach?

vCash
    Drew is a good finisher with speed and a handy knack of scoring tries. I think he's pretty good on the wing.

If Gits was really happy and planning to stay, he'd say "I'm really happy at the Force and won't be going anywhere else". He's a mercenary and will follow the dollar. he has no real committment to this franchise. Until we start producing local talent we will suffer from expensive under performing whinging "super stars" that are lured here with big coin
    That he is

But doesn't he want to keep his options open? Wouldn't he want to push the force for as much money as he can? If they are trying to make him stay they will pay him a lot more money than if he's just going to stay. However, Giteau is NOT one of those superstars who underperform.

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Gits is the reason for the global financial turmoil. Nobody can afford him. He'll stay at the Force or head OS

You really should consider a backrower. This Drew obsession is demeaning for you

vCash
    drew is a class finisher, he still has to many chinks in the armour defensively for my liking, his been around long enough now that he shouldnt be falling off tackles like he was the other night.

vCash
    Gits is the reason for the global financial turmoil. Nobody can afford him. He'll stay at the Force or head OS

You really should consider a backrower. This Drew obsession is demeaning for you
    I'm sure ET Mining wouldn't be turning over cash much at the moment... Gits is likely pleased not to have signed with that outfit... The Western Force may need another key sponsor for 2010...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    I'm sure ET Mining wouldn't be turning over cash much at the moment... Gits is likely pleased not to have signed with that outfit... The Western Force may need another key sponsor for 2010...
    Whereas the corporates around ACT are going gangbusters and are falling over each other vying to present Giteau with a package.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Whereas the corporates around ACT are going gangbusters and are falling over each other vying to present Giteau with a package.
    It's part of KRUDD 07's fiscal stimulus package. 5 billion will be spent on recruiting Giteau to spark beer sales in the nations capital. All will be well........except they will lose 2-3 up and comers to the Force who will be recruiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Other types of companies not ones that are built around mining.... U may be surprised how much is spent influence and cash goes through Canberra and NSW region… You thinking small town not National…

vCash
    It's part of KRUDD 07's fiscal stimulus package. 5 billion will be spent on recruiting Giteau to spark beer sales in the nations capital. All will be well........except they will lose 2-3 up and comers to the Force who will be recruiting
    Yep.... thats right the BRUMBIES will continue to develop talent for the hopeless WARU...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Yep.... thats right the BRUMBIES will continue to develop talent
    Southern New South Wales?
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash

Well then if you use your theory then I guess we've got him for some more time, seeing as he has said he doesn't want to go overseas just yet

No thankyou. I'm quite happy being Drew's number one fan. I had to look up demeanng, and my dignity is not lowered and I'm not obsessed!!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    Yes.......the ACT has more government servants sponging off tax payers than any other town in Australia. With all that lack of economic stimulus, it's only fair that vast sums of money are spent in Canberra. Canberians need fancy facilities to spend all the flexy time at. Great self superannuation opportunities with all that government super benefits sponsored by muggins John Citizen, the Australian tax payer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn <3 View Post
    Well then if you use your theory then I guess we've got him for some more time, seeing as he has said he doesn't want to go overseas just yet

No thankyou. I'm quite happy being Drew's number one fan. I had to look up demeanng, and my dignity is not lowered and I'm not obsessed!!
    He'll leave you for Valo
    You've been warned

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast