Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast

Thread: What RUFFLES your feathers

vCash
    sounds like the industy is going to be taken over by girls, coz the second im free from school i want to go to notredame and study commerce...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...
    Courtesy of quality South African commentry

vCash
    well anyways i just thought i'd say that it annoys me when my volleyball teacher tells me i've hit a plataeu and that i may not want to continue special interest volleyball into year 11 and then complains when i don't try out for the knock out or state teams

vCash
    what ruffles my feathers is that i have to go to orchestra. friday afternoons

Be There. Be Heard. Be The Force Behind The Force

vCash
    yeah that would be annoying

invasions of privacy ruffle my feathers...

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    This

To our loyal customers,

Some of you may not be aware, but unfortunately your favourite Bundaberg Rum and Cola drinks are currently increasing in price.

This is because of a higher tax the government is placing on all Ready-to-Drink products in Australia.

You may find that all Bundaberg Rum Ready-to-Drink products may go up in price by up to $1 per can or stubby.

Naturally, we’re disappointed that the Government has singled out just one category of alcohol beverage for a tax increase, which includes Australian’s own rum - and we imagine you would be too.

Be assured, that despite this, we will continue to passionately support Australian communities, as we have done for the last 120 years. What’s more, we remain committed to applauding Fine Form in all drinking occasions.

If you’d like to express any ideas or thoughts you may have, or would like more information, log onto Your Bundy

Sincerely,

Your friends at Bundaberg Rum.

Fortunately I normally have it from the bottle but some times there isn't a choice

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    sose. especially when my teacher told me i should be worried about moving down a course after getting 18/30 for my last assignment, got me me absolutely TERRIFIED coz i would be murdered if i did, and then it turns out that if u got 18/30 or more, you are gonna pass with flying colours... according to the OTHER course one teacher...

maths teachers

science homework

grumpy netball coach who hate me with a passion

agro girls on my netball team who need to have an attitude ajustment...

A kick in this game is like a rather nasty alcoholic shooter, only as good as it's chaser...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    This

To our loyal customers,

Some of you may not be aware, but unfortunately your favourite Bundaberg Rum and Cola drinks are currently increasing in price.

This is because of a higher tax the government is placing on all Ready-to-Drink products in Australia.

You may find that all Bundaberg Rum Ready-to-Drink products may go up in price by up to $1 per can or stubby.

Naturally, we’re disappointed that the Government has singled out just one category of alcohol beverage for a tax increase, which includes Australian’s own rum - and we imagine you would be too.

Be assured, that despite this, we will continue to passionately support Australian communities, as we have done for the last 120 years. What’s more, we remain committed to applauding Fine Form in all drinking occasions.

If you’d like to express any ideas or thoughts you may have, or would like more information, log onto Your Bundy

Sincerely,

Your friends at Bundaberg Rum.

Fortunately I normally have it from the bottle but some times there isn't a choice

been thinking about this for a while now...
    all this new tax is going to do is cause MORE teenagers to be hospitalised due to alchahol poisoning.

BECAUSE!
    teens are going to buy bottled spirits, because people are going to realise that their better off spending the bit extra to get a bottle. That way they can make their drinks as strong as they want.
    or just do like that chick at leavers down south last year and chug an entire bottle of vodka (although why anyone would buy vodka when there is bourbon is beyond me).

its stupid.

vCash
    mosquitoes ruffle my feathers, can't they suck their own blood? i need mine

vCash
    not being able to quit music even though i already do extended math and science and am in the highest english class and special interest volleyball and get good grades in everything exept music, all because both of my brother are in special interest music and one has already gone overseas with the swing and stage bands and choir.

vCash
    when my dad slams doors when he's not even angry. Respect my ears please

vCash
    Props not being given the respect they deserve for being the mighty Engine room of the team. And of course having the best bodies in the game, see them flex.

vCash
    The truck driver who lost his load on kewdale rd at about 4:30 this afternoon causing a 25 minute drive home from work take an hour and a half because of all of kewdale taking detours causing massive congestion. Then waiting 30 mins in Gosnells Hungry Jacks because of some dipshit who just had to order 40 meals and still not getting a discount for the inconvenience.

Workmates who don't tell you their quitting and disrupting the workplace for everyone else. Gutless wonder.

vCash
    me being home alone and its dinner time and mum isn't home. help help. haha. i also hate mega assignments

vCash
    my dad telling me i spend to much time on the internet and that maybe i should consider removing the computer from my room

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by force4eva View Post
    my dad telling me i spend to much time on the internet and that maybe i should consider removing the computer from my room
    bahaha my parents saying i spend too much time on the net and they WILL put my computer in my room... WITHOUT the net!!!

Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast