Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ella: Beale ready for Wallabies

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafsl View Post
    WJ please get rid of the Canadian flag in your profile...you are an embarrasement to actual Canadians like me!!!
    Hahhaha. Speaking of embarrassments to Canada. During the World Cup I was watching a game in Glasgow with a Canadian guy I met who saw Matt Dunning on the screen and noted how ugly he was and how he could have played Shrek if Mike Myers had dropped out. It was only later I found out that Dunning was born in Canada. God if thats not an excuse to burn the books then what is?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    lach, in my opinion is not wallaby material!
    forcer, tahite, redman or pony, in my opinion he is ordinary!
    otherwise he would be in the starting line up more often wouldnt he?

carter hasn't proved he is at super rugby level!

9-cordial
    10-barnes
    12-gits
    13-mortal locks
    11-ashley cooper
    14-lote
    15-latham (if fit) or shocker call gerrard!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waratahjesus View Post

9-cordial
    10-barnes
    12-gits
    13-mortal locks
    11-ashley cooper
    14-lote
    1. He has been off a two year injury lay off, they need to build him back up before throwing him in the deepend.
    2. Your backline looks very similar to the exceedingly ordinary backline that lost the Quarter final against England in the World Cup...the reason we lost the world cup is our inability to blood new talent...why stick with the same backline?

vCash
    barnes & ashley cooper are new talent, lote and gits pick themselves and mortlock deserves his spot! were are you pulling new talent from!

and lach being off injured for two years doesnt push his claim of selection, are you saying with him fit that gits would go to 12 with him at 10?

that means gits shouldnt be 10 for the wallabys if he is second choice at the force?

there isnt a whole lotta space to pick five hundread new players, and there is a very one sided argument to drop players for people from the force when they arnt even the highest placed australian side in the super 14!

Senior Player Contributor gustafsl's Avatar
    vCash
    barnes & ashley cooper are new talent, lote and gits pick themselves and mortlock deserves his spot! were are you pulling new talent from!

and lach being off injured for two years doesnt push his claim of selection, are you saying with him fit that gits would go to 12 with him at 10?

that means gits shouldnt be 10 for the wallabys if he is second choice at the force?

there isnt a whole lotta space to pick five hundread new players, and there is a very one sided argument to drop players for people from the force when they arnt even the highest placed australian side in the super 14!
    There is a new coach in town. One that doesn't care about what state you come from. So Lote no longer gets to pick himself. The first choice winger is Mitchell. If Lote is good enough for the other side then Deans will pick him. Blind Freddy could see the difference Mitchell made in every game he played at the World Cup. He got the most tries and played heaps less minutes than others. And after the game against England I seem to remember most of the media, even the most biased east coast media, saying that Mitchell should have been picked all along.

Your argument about not picking Force players because they aren't the highest placed team is ridiculous. You've included Cordingley, Barnes and Latham in your back line. Maybe you haven't checked the ladder but the Reds are near the bottom.

Barring an injury if the backline does not have Giteau, Cross and Mitchell for the first Wallaby game then we deserve to lose.

vCash
    lach, in my opinion is not wallaby material!
    forcer, tahite, redman or pony, in my opinion he is ordinary!

carter hasn't proved he is at super rugby level!

9-cordial
    10-barnes
    12-gits
    13-mortal locks
    11-ashley cooper
    14-lote
    Jesus, you've got your head up your ass if you think Two-Dads can outplay Drew boy! Ditto the Gerard vs Shep story! I agree Latho deserves the spot if fit, but you'd def have Shep on the bench...Latho has a habit of getting broken right now!

C'mon the

vCash
    i dont know what you people are smoking,
    Lote is first picked winger because he is the best winger in the country.
    Lote actually gets involved in the game, even without scorring he still gets more metres than any player in any game he plays in. he consistantly breaks tackles, has great defence and draws a number of defenders.
    cross doesnt rate above a fit mortlock (plus he is still captain) i do agree cross is playing well, i rate him above anyone in the centres from nsw at the moment. but just because your one eyed doesnt make it the best team.
    sheps is a choice. i called gerrard a shocker choice because i dont rate him at all, just he always seems to get picked.
    mitchell & two-dads the 2nd will fight out one wing, dont care who gets it, but 2dads makes alot less mistakes than mitchell.
    you can look at lote the same way we look at sharp! except lote deserves to be in the team!

Senior Player Contributor gustafsl's Avatar
    vCash
    i dont know what you people are smoking,
    Lote is first picked winger because he is the best winger in the country.
    It's alright to have your opinion...but no one else in the country agrees with you.

vCash
    Does Barnes have a decent pass??

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5