Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Western Force loosens John Mitchell's iron grip

vCash
    I don't understand where its all coming from and why this has happened all of a sudden. Is it because of Firepower and the Gits issue or has it just been building up behind the scenes?
    I don't expect the player & coaches to get along all the time but are things really that 'dire' that Coach Mitch might have to walk?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baldy View Post
    We better stay focussed boys. Our team needs us ! Talk to your mates. Find out what's going on with Mitch. Rally the troops. Remember it was us the community that got the team to Perth. We better go to work to rescue our club. Each one of you get five mates into this debate and get them to do the same. Doesn't matter what they all think. If the whole club's involved, the club's view will prevail.

If we don't get it done, we may as well go and watch Glory. At least they play on a decent pitch. Of course we will too because there'll only be about 5000 of us die-hards in the stands !!!
    what does Baldy know? Or is he just a bit paranoid? It s been a very odd week now there is no news about Giteau and it doesn’t look like any announcements will be made before the new year. Just all these odd half stories with no real outcome.Holiday madnes

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    I don't understand where its all coming from and why this has happened all of a sudden. Is it because of Firepower and the Gits issue or has it just been building up behind the scenes?
    I don't expect the player & coaches to get along all the time but are things really that 'dire' that Coach Mitch might have to walk?
    pre-christmas/new year BS coming from the media to cover the holidays.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Apprentice
    vCash
    Team, I believe there was a meeting at Rugby WA tonight. If there's nothing in the paper tomorrow [or if Greg's going !!] we'll be OK. We could also see Armageddon.

I have also become aware that Melbourne's rectangular stadium is nearly ready [League, Soccer and Union]. They will be able to attract big numbers any time. The top players would be happier to be nearer their roots. When John O'Neil sees the dollars and cents, the franchise could head east quite quickly.

Not trying to put too dark a cloud on it all but times could get really hard all of a sudden

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Jeez, no wonder you are bald dude, the sky may well fall in too

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Rookie
    vCash
    if he is sacked this is not the end of the world. there are other good coaches and good players there. this is one whole organisation , i am sure there is good reason if they do. tomorrow will be another day and everyone will get on with on it. they may bring in another good coach to help out.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joondalup dave View Post
    if he is sacked this is not the end of the world. there are other good coaches and good players there. this is one whole organisation , i am sure there is good reason if they do. tomorrow will be another day and everyone will get on with on it. they may bring in another good coach to help out.
    So you reckon hes gone tonight ?

Rookie
    vCash
    mmmmm i dont really know to be honest , lets put it this way , i have never seen a team in professional sport that had more drama off the field. on the field the team has been about average , year one was tough as expected and since then mid table.

which is good.

journos from my understanding always have to cross reference everything with at least 2 other sources before it is printed otherwise it wont go to print.

is this all just a bunch of people having a go at a team for no reason? , that doesnt make sense.

people over east dont hate perth , they have no reason to . they cant just make this stuff up, if they do they will be sacked.

i dont really know what going on but it cant help team morale.

Rookie
    vCash
    then again there is the eagles.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    mmmmm i dont really know to be honest , lets put it this way , i have never seen a team in professional sport that had more drama off the field. on the field the team has been about average , year one was tough as expected and since then mid table.

which is good.

journos from my understanding always have to cross reference everything with at least 2 other sources before it is printed otherwise it wont go to print.

is this all just a bunch of people having a go at a team for no reason? , that doesnt make sense.

people over east dont hate perth , they have no reason to . they cant just make this stuff up, if they do they will be sacked.

i dont really know what going on but it cant help team morale.
    then again there is the eagles.

and most NRL clubs, AFL clubs, Shane Warne....etc etc....

Rookie
    vCash
    true , but is all this just speculation? a lot of what has begun as speculation has turned out to be true.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    true , but is all this just speculation? a lot of what has begun as speculation has turned out to be true.

True....but feel free to speculate some more?

DO you think Mitchell should be sacked? Is the new "mentor" company got anything to do with this sudden change of heart by RWA?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

which is good.
    Last time I looked a Coach was responsible for onfield performance.
    Management and Board responsible for off-field performance.

Seemingly not in WA or Rugby!!!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Rookie
    vCash
    i wouldnt think so, i try to go by the notion that everyone tends to do what they think is the best thing for the organisation. they dont have muppets on that board i imagine. they wouldn't just move him on for no reason, he would sue them for every dollar they had .

Rookie
    vCash
    true burgs but a lot off the noise made off the field has been made about the coach.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast